test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Is There a New Borg set Nerf?

benwalker2benwalker2 Member Posts: 38 Arc User
I have to ask this seemingly odd question. Is there or is there going to be a New Nerf to the Borg set?:eek:
Post edited by benwalker2 on

Comments

• Options
    kjwashingtonkjwashington Member Posts: 2,529 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Not that I've heard... though they have stealth nerfed things before.
    FaW%20meme_zpsbkzfjonz.jpg
    Support 90 degree arc limitation on BFaW! Save our ships from looking like flying disco balls of dumb!
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Umm... no....

That other thread a was a necro.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    sonnikkusonnikku Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    A nerf? Why? The borg set is mediocre compared to most sets. The Regeneritive shields especially have a slightly lower item budget than the maco in addition to being a shield type that doesn't scale as well with the mechanics of the game compared to other shield types. About the only reason why people use them is for the looks and the powerful set bonuses.
  • Options
    pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited January 2014
    There are no current plans to change the Borg set. Those plans could change at anytime, but nothing on the current schedule involves anything with the set.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    tragamitestragamites Member Posts: 424 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    There are no current plans to change the Borg set. Those plans could change at anytime, but nothing on the current schedule involves anything with the set.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Psst... change the plans! :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    orondisorondis Member Posts: 1,447 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Even after the last nerf, the hull heal proc still manages to both very reliable and a lifesaver. As such the borg engines & deflector combo is STILL the number one combo, which it has been since the set was first released. The fact some people can't tank without it underlines how much of a crutch it's become.
    Previously Alendiak
    Daizen - Lvl 60 Tactical - Eclipse
    Selia - Lvl 60 Tactical - Eclipse
  • Options
    iceeaglexiceeaglex Member Posts: 375 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I can't tank WITH it :(