test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bragging

beclourbeclour Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Klingon Discussion
Begin Brag:

[Combat (Self)] Your Dual Antiproton Banks - Overload III deals 123779 (73557) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Voth Palisade Frigate.

End Brag
Post edited by beclour on

Comments

• zeuxidemus001zeuxidemus001 Member Posts: 3,357 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Okay took me less than a minute in a mogh to destroy a freighter in pi canis sortie bravo eiksons system right out of cloak lol as well and then disable the 7 other freighters. Funny part is that instance is still to this day so buggy and glitchy that the torpedo console thing despawns as soon as it is fired.

I just remember the days when even a bop had a hard time disabling all the freighters in time and now the mogh just rips them apart without needing any buffs lol.
  • panserbjorne39panserbjorne39 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I vaporized a Fed Odyssey in Cap n Hold in about 1.5 seconds with a very lucky Beam Overload 3 Crit that hit with a Torp High Yield 3 volley of Quantums that also critted. Total was around 120k dmg.
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    *Points to sig* That was a player. In one shot. If he hadn't died instantly, a THY fleet quantum was going to come after him.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • scurry5scurry5 Member Posts: 1,554 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Just wait till mini sees this thread......
  • thisslerthissler Member Posts: 2,055 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    scurry5 wrote: »

He'll just LOL. Everyone, especially mini, knows that this type of thing just isn't possible. I think the most you can do in one shot is 10k. And that's if there's no shields on the target.

I call foul on this, people are just making things up now. And doing this to a player?

Yah right. Tell more stories.

Screenshots or it didn't happen. Move along now.
  • drkfrontiersdrkfrontiers Member Posts: 2,477 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    My pet Raptor bit me once while I was feeding it grubbs. Skittish sort of little fella. Stung like hell for about a minute. He felt awful about it :( And to make matters worse, were it not for those stumpy arms he tried his darndest to give me a hug...
  • g0h4n4g0h4n4 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    beclour wrote: »
    Begin Brag:

[Combat (Self)] Your Dual Antiproton Banks - Overload III deals 123779 (73557) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Voth Palisade Frigate.

End Brag

Meh, an NPC with no consoles, buffs or resists, No Brag at all!

Come back when you do that to a real player who won't sit there for you to shoot and actually redistributes their shields e.t.c
    Now found frequenting MWO short term and then Star Citizen long term. Raged Quit PVP long ago
    - Gohan (House of Beautiful /Sad Pandas)
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    thissler wrote: »
    He'll just LOL. Everyone, especially mini, knows that this type of thing just isn't possible. I think the most you can do in one shot is 10k. And that's if there's no shields on the target.

I call foul on this, people are just making things up now. And doing this to a player?

Yah right. Tell more stories.

Screenshots or it didn't happen. Move along now.

I have been on the receiving end....
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • rylanadionysisrylanadionysis Member Posts: 3,359 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    g0h4n4 wrote: »

Come back when you do that to a real player who won't sit there for you to shoot and actually redistributes their shields e.t.c

This ^

Even the best PvP vapers rarely crit a single shot over 30k, its usually a volley of 2-5 individual attacks at 5-8k.

This thread makes me lol, hard.
    Gold.jpg
    Fleet Admiral Rylana - Fed Tac - U.S.S Wild Card - Tactical Miracle Worker Cruiser
    Lifetime Subscriber since 2012 == 17,200 Accolades = RIP PvP and Vice Squad
    Chief of Starfleet Intelligence Service == Praise Cheesus
  • doffingcomradedoffingcomrade Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    In the old days of everyone in Kerret Spawning in one place, I managed to destroy the entire spawn, including myself, by firing the RBOD. It exploded in my face, inflicting 1.8 million damage...to me....and the ensuing chain reaction and explosion wiped out the entire spawn.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2014
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    I have been on the receiving end....

Sounds like YOU walked into the wrong bar! No seriously, wrong bar.

We need PROOF or this is just another "STO Myth" thread.

And DOUBLE THIS!

""This ^

Even the best PvP vapers rarely crit a single shot over 30k, its usually a volley of 2-5 individual attacks at 5-8k.

This thread makes me lol, hard.""

More like ten or twelve individual attacks over several minutes I'd say, but still.

Not ONE weapon attack. Be real people.
  • macroniusmacronius Member Posts: 2,526
    edited January 2014
    I agree with Thissler. The math just doesn't add up. Now my destabilized omega plasma torpedo has Crit for nearly 100k. I think that was a super alpha, go down fighting attack and I hit the cruiser at point blank range of less than 1 km.

And DOUBLE THIS!

""This ^

More like ten or twelve individual attacks over several minutes I'd say, but still.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

- Judge Aaron Satie
    edited January 2014

And DOUBLE THIS!

""This ^

Well I mean 2-5 attacks as in BO/TS/CRF and then the full firing cycle. So yeah probably about 12-15 actual ticks.
    Gold.jpg
    Fleet Admiral Rylana - Fed Tac - U.S.S Wild Card - Tactical Miracle Worker Cruiser
  • generalmocogeneralmoco Member Posts: 1,634
    edited January 2014
    Begin Brag:

End Brag

Ok

[Combat (Self)] Your Awesomeness - Overload Infinite deals A LOT (Your mind would be blown) Coolness(Beyond Repair) to Original Poster.

Thank you
  • coupaholiccoupaholic Member Posts: 2,188 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Best I've managed to my memory is 8500k or something around that with a lucky BOII shot to a Romulan torpedo boat. That was probably the single highlight of my meagre PvP experience :D
    edited January 2014
    coupaholic wrote: »
    Best I've managed to my memory is 8500k or something around that with a lucky BOII shot to a Romulan torpedo boat. That was probably the single highlight of my meagre PvP experience :D

Ive personally hit a 32k, but that is so rare to even count as the norm its silly. Average BO3 after shields is normally in the 10-12k range, and thats if it even crits to begin with.

Any shield facing usually results in a serious drop of effectiveness, due to having to roll on the shield resists as well.
    Gold.jpg
  • rock3tmanrock3tman Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I once entered battle without my weapons (don't ask), did minus 4000 damage.
    I wonder, can any of you guess what a Vesta looks like without a saucer section?

I can...
    1FHdQdl.jpg
    edited January 2014
    Max. One-Hit: 29,886 (Romulan Plasma Array - Overload I)

This is about as good as it gets for me. Yes, overload 1, and on the experimental array.

TRIBBLE DBB/BO3. It was a kill, yes this was PvP
    Gold.jpg
  • michaelp1989michaelp1989 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    lolpve:

Your Heavy Temporal Disruption I deals 96052 (37317) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to Nanite
    Transformer.

Your Javelin deals 200664 (90312) Disruptor Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube. Possibly 260k once but didn't save it from combat log.

op faw (double proc, not draining, before non critting faw) and with nice debuffs:
    Your Dual Beam Banks - Fire at Will III deals 14413 (5738) Disruptor Damage(Critical) to I.R.W. Valdore.

dbb w/o faw Your Dual Elachi Banks deals 19971 (6257) Disruptor Damage(Critical) to Assimilated Carrier.

Your Thalaron Pulse deals 108219 (46939) Radiation Damage to Iskel. Didn't spec for thalaron, i don't have pg skill and pg consoles, only popped aux battery before this and I used it for few days, not worth imo.

pvp:

Your Javelin deals 42724 (79908) Disruptor Damage(Critical) to player.

Your Dual Elachi Banks - Overload III deals 65110 (41979) Disruptor Damage(Critical) to player.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • beclourbeclour Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I originally created this thread because I was proud of myself for finally attaining
    something noteworthy. I had felt I had found a unique concept for a build that was actually on par with some of the things I've seen on here and elsewhere.

I'm actually a little disappointed that instead of "Grats! Good job!" I get doubt and disbelief.

Truth is, I have no screenshot. I have no way of proving this to you other than my word.
    I've posted some on this forums, but I'm not a long time poster with the innate respect that calls for.

All I can say is if you've faced me in ker'rat, you know that I treat everyone with respect, and that I never break my word.

The numbers I posted before were correct and the truth. Yes, I had already taken down the shields of the NPC before I BOed it.

It was a flanking BO3 with APO3 and all the other related tac buffs up.

Under the same situation, here's what I was able to do to a fellow fleetmate:
    [Combat (Self)] Your Dual Antiproton Banks - Overload III deals 84515 (62590) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Kal'Torax.

This kind of hurts, since I based a lot of my concepts from you Thissler and I've been a long time fan of yours.

The only other thing I can do to defend myself, is to let you know what my build is.
    The stupid skill planner is refusing to work for me atm, so I'll just list what I've got:

I'm KDF, I fly the Plesh Brek Heavy Raider from the winter event.

I run fleet AP DBBs with DMGx2, ACCx2.
    Full borg 3-piece set.
    Fleet warp core with AMP
    KCB + Console
    Grav torp in rear + Console
    Leech, Tachyokinetic, and a fleet neut +turn
    I have 4 fleet AP tac consoles (With +crtD) and one generic green MK XI.

I run 3 embassy rom boffs, 2 naus eng boffs. I run an aux2damp build with ep2w, ep2s, BO3x2, APO3, APB1x2, TT1x2

Yes, I have no hull heals, no shield heals beyond EP2S. I'm all about speed and BOs.

My ship is a 1trick wonder meant for fun in ker'rat. It does that trick very well, however.

If this doesn't convince you, I simply give up. Its a real shame that people jump right to accusing rather than believing.

If you wish to face me personally, Feel free to send me a tell. I'm ugha@beclour in game.
  • fonz71fonz71 Member Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Begin Brag:

End Brag

hey man nice hit :)

don't let these trolls get you down. most of them are condescending azzhats with nothing better to do than sit on the forums and troll.

you 'azzhats' do know he didn't post this in the pvp forum, yes? it's no wonder people are so turned off to pvp... it's not pvp in and of itself, it YOU!
    scurry5 wrote: »

mini is better than that. he may have a laugh to himself but he isn't gonna troll.
    My pet Raptor bit me once while I was feeding it grubbs. Skittish sort of little fella. Stung like hell for about a minute. He felt awful about it :( And to make matters worse, were it not for those stumpy arms he tried his darndest to give me a hug...

at east this^ was funny
    g0h4n4 wrote: »

he didn't post in the pvp forum... derp!!
    This ^

This thread makes me lol, hard.

30k!!!! LOL maybe b4 season 7! LOL

lolpve:

Your Heavy Temporal Disruption I deals 96052 (37317) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to Nanite
    Transformer.

Your Javelin deals 200664 (90312) Disruptor Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube. Possibly 260k once but didn't save it from combat log.

op faw (double proc, not draining, before non critting faw) and with nice debuffs:
    Your Dual Beam Banks - Fire at Will III deals 14413 (5738) Disruptor Damage(Critical) to I.R.W. Valdore.

dbb w/o faw Your Dual Elachi Banks deals 19971 (6257) Disruptor Damage(Critical) to Assimilated Carrier.

Your Thalaron Pulse deals 108219 (46939) Radiation Damage to Iskel. Didn't spec for thalaron, i don't have pg skill and pg consoles, only popped aux battery before this and I used it for few days, not worth imo.

pvp:

Your Javelin deals 42724 (79908) Disruptor Damage(Critical) to player.

Your Dual Elachi Banks - Overload III deals 65110 (41979) Disruptor Damage(Critical) to player.

only one of these is a beam overload, and none of them are very impressive at that.

go back to the pvp forums and troll some more you jackwagons. i hope you all feel good about your sorry selves.... wow... just wow
    Don't know why it says i'm an ARC user. i will never use that TRIBBLE Cryptic!
    edited January 2014

This kind of hurts, since I based a lot of my concepts from you Thissler and I've been a long time fan of yours.

the above named person is one of the Most condescending jackwagons of them all!!

all he\she does is pretend to be leet by making videos of blowing up nubs in cap and holds, nothing special.

i saw him\her on his\her fed toon the other day... hey thissler, remember that 35k non crit that popped up over yer ship? that was me you troll!! :P

you people make me sick.

to the op, don't get yerself down, these are the same people that sit in the pvp forums making posts like ' who do you think the best player is"? hoping and praying you name them. LOL
  • bitemepwebitemepwe Member Posts: 6,760 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Dear Playboy today I got to live a dream Ive had for years while flying overseas on a military transport. The Female co-pilot was quite a hottie and had been eyeing me before the flight was loaded. Evidently I was the only living passenger onboard as the cargo was full of foodstuff and other nonperishable items. About an hour after the flight has entered international airspace she excused herself and came back to "check on me". Letting her hair down and unzipping her flight suit...

sorry wrong forums.
    Leonard Nimoy, Spock.....:(

R.I.P
    edited January 2014
    fonz71 wrote: »
    the above named person is one of the Most condescending jackwagons of them all!!

all he\she does is pretend to be leet by making videos of blowing up nubs in cap and holds, nothing special.

i saw him\her on his\her fed toon the other day... hey thissler, remember that 35k non crit that popped up over yer ship? that was me you troll!! :P

you people make me sick.

to the op, don't get yerself down, these are the same people that sit in the pvp forums making posts like ' who do you think the best player is"? hoping and praying you name them. LOL

Why so serious bro? You mad? And gratson getting tooltip damage. Very Pro. And since I've never made a post like the type you mention I really don't know what else to say to you. Beside that you seem to be behaving EXACTLY LIKE they type of person you say you hate.

Learn to watch and understand those videos. Those are RESOURCES to HELP players make builds and UNDERSTAND what is happening in PVE and PVP. How to BUILD a SHIP without being in an ELITE FLEET with UBER RESOURCES and have FUN playing STO.

So besides being a >>>> on the forums and making baseless accusations against others, what the $$$$ have YOU done for the players at large in this game?

My guess is...nothing. You've done nothing. And the things that have been FREELY given to you, you TRIBBLE on.

Grats to you. You win. Feel like a big man/girl now?

And at the OP, very sorry you couldn't see that I was kidding. But if you watch the vids how can you think I was actually saying that you're lying? I doubt that even half the posters here were serious.

Here: Best I've managed to my memory is 8500k or something around that with a lucky BOII shot to a Romulan torpedo boat. That was probably the single highlight of my meagre PvP experience

How serious does THAT appear when you really look at it? Does that look like a hardcore PVP player response? Doesn't look like it to me. For the most part all I saw in here was some good natured teasing.

Except for the troll above me. Oh and the guy that posted all the lance shots and stuff. I'm sure those two were serious.

Grats on your hit, go do more.

Cheers and happy flying, and don't be so serious.
  • beclourbeclour Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Bah. Guess I was just being overly sensitive not to realize you guys were joking. Sorry.

I'm afraid I always payed more attention to your builds, tactics and timing than damage numbers thissler. Sorry again.

Let's just let this thread die guys.
    edited January 2014
    Why so serious bro? You mad?

nope... just disappointed in the actions of some of the people in this thread.
    And since I've never made a post like the type you mention

i don't believe i mentioned any post...
    I really don't know what else to say to you. Beside that you seem to be behaving EXACTLY LIKE they type of person you say you hate.

yes, it can be said what i wrote was a troll post. no, i don't believe i said i 'hate' anybody.

Learn to watch and understand those videos. Those are RESOURCES to HELP players make builds and UNDERSTAND what is happening in PVE and PVP. How to BUILD a SHIP without being in an ELITE FLEET with UBER RESOURCES and have FUN playing STO.

i have to disagree here. some of your vids featuring new ships are somewhat helpful and very insightful for people looking to get featured ship.

however, the cap and splode vids are neither helpful nor insightful to a new player trying to learn. i've not seen you open your skill window, or show your BO skill set, or even show what weapons you are using.

i can see what you are doing as i've played and read a lot. as a new player i wouldn't have a clue what you are doing just by watching you blow peeps up. the comments are sometimes funny, but not helpful to a new player.

i've never seen a vid of you blowing up and explaining to 'new players' what you did wrong and what you could have done different. let alone explain what the victims of your attacks did wrong and what they could have done to prevent it. most advise i've seen you pass out is the value of TT.

And at the OP, very sorry you couldn't see that I was kidding. But if you watch the vids how can you think I was actually saying that you're lying? I doubt that even half the posters here were serious.

Cheers and happy flying, and don't be so serious.

very big of you to apologize yet the words ring hollow as you don't even understand that your comments were condescending and don't admit your mistake, instead use a passive aggressive approach that the op is just too serious.

that is all. :)
  • sander233sander233 Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I am greatly amused by unproven and meaningless assertions of ridiculous damage output.

I have made [Popcorns - Cheesy Butter Flavor] for this thread. (Yes, u can haz sum.)
    16d89073-5444-45ad-9053-45434ac9498f.png~original

...Oh, baby, you know, I've really got to leave you / Oh, I can hear it callin 'me / I said don't you hear it callin' me the way it used to do?...
    - Anne Bredon
    edited January 2014
    Yo fonz, just to keep it real and all, but according to the hilbertguide leaderboard the only matches youve ever won that were posted were when snog and link carried you. (and in those matches link literally did twice as much damage as you)

None of your personal stats are even close to impressive, so exactly how are you an authority?

If this were Zelda posting I might have taken you seriously, but the fact youre a nuthugger posting as some kind of authority makes me lol pretty hard, just saying.
    Gold.jpg
    edited January 2014
    Yo fonz, just to keep it real and all, but according to the hilbertguide leaderboard the only matches youve ever won that were posted were when snog and link carried you. (and in those matches link literally did twice as much damage as you)

None of your personal stats are even close to impressive, so exactly how are you an authority?

If this were Zelda posting I might have taken you seriously, but the fact youre a nuthugger posting as some kind of authority makes me lol pretty hard, just saying.

i could care less about those stats... you guys can flaunt your e'peens all you want! lol

is this yet another troll post? looks like one as it has nothing to do with anything i said.

also, you are the only person to insinuate that i'm an authority on anything. lol i'm just a noob trying to get by and tired of you forum warriors trolling people. j\s

anyway i guess now i got trolled cause here i am responding to your nonsensical post... well done ^^
  • scurry5scurry5 Member Posts: 1,554 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    fonz71 wrote: »

mini is better than that. he may have a laugh to himself but he isn't gonna troll.

Nah, I meant that he'd have plenty of similar high crits to tell about - didn't mean to troll or anything. Considering the similarly epic numbers he's posted in the OPVP channel before.... I took this as a thread where people could just have fun telling stories about ludicrously high numbers.

I mean, even if it doesn't say anything about skill, it's still pretty funny to see such high numbers pop up in-game!