test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Sir Patrick Stewart on Cow's Accents

berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Ten Forward
Someone just shared this on Facebook. Since the server is down, I thought I'd take a listen...
Sir Patrick Stewart recently joined the fine How To Do Everything podcast to help a listener with a very specific question: How would a person (imitating a cow, presumably) moo in a British accent? The caller felt restricted by her own mooing, which she said was in a standard American-Nevadan accent, and was looking to expand her mooing repertoire. Very relatable stuff.

Called upon by the hosts for his expertise in all things England, Sir Patrick Stewart was more than happy to explain ? in great detail ? and demonstrate the complex regional dialects of British cows. Because he?s the greatest.

(___)
(o o) "Mmmeeeeeewwww!!"
"Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    grandnaguszek1grandnaguszek1 Member Posts: 2,188 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The things about captain Picard we just don't know.
    say-star-wars-is-better.jpg
  • Options
    seannewboyseannewboy Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    How can you not be impressed by this man.:D
    New home of the Romulan Republic.
    I have an idea for what Season 11 should be; Season 11: The Big Bug Fix.
    I have not been able to read my bug tickets in over a year, not even the tickets about not being able to see my tickets.
    I find the drama of your signature proof of your immaturity, this means you, DR whiners.
  • Options
    stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Number 1, Make it Moo!