test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Any RP'ers looking for a fleet?

bentillerbentiller Member Posts: 43 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Qo'noS
Hey all,

Order of Watchmen is primarily a RP Fleet with good people who enjoy having fun. However, if you are just interested in good company without the RP, we have a space for you.

The basic RP premise we are working with, is that we are a somewhat secret order that is dedicated to certain principles. It's almost a Bushido-like code, where we believe as warriors we are superior to other classes, but have a duty towards lower classes. If your character doesn't uphold these values, they are considered a contact (ie, a smuggler we use for our operations etc.), but still have full access to the fleet. If your character is one that adheres to the code, then they can advance through different steps. Like I said, we are still slightly in the early stages of developing the RP background, but it has been fun, and we are open to suggestions.
If your interested in joining our Order, you can contact us in game at Datlh`LaH@bentiller or Tri`Kell Drakohss@Altair145

Fill out an application at our website http://orderofthewatchmen.shivtr.com/
OR
Feel free to post something on this forum here below.

Look forward to seeing you in game. Qapla`!
Post edited by bentiller on

Comments

• Options
    bltrrnbltrrn Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The Romulan Praetorian Guard endorses the Order.
    R E M A I N

Tal'Shiar/Reman Resistance/Romulan Nemesis uniform, pls.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7403/13262502435_5604548f2c_o.png
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Thank you Romulan Praetor Guard.

We just accepted our 50th member, and activity is high. We encourage anyone looking for an active, friendly RP group to apply.

Hope to see you in game, Qapla`!
  • Options
    azumawolfyoukaiazumawolfyoukai Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Qapla.. This is Master Ziminiar ingame and we look forward to rping with anyone who joins
  • Options
    cabezadetortugacabezadetortuga Member Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    After spending all of my time thus far on the Federation side of things, I finally got around to making a Klingon character for the KDF. Spending time with the Order of the Watchmen has been a blast, and now my only regret is not having made a KDF character earlier!
  • Options
    dukhattdukhatt Member Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Howdy,

Might be interested to join!
    My old KDF fleet (Orion Empire) has a lot of active members, but they rarely chat - and practically never do any STFs together (maybe because everything is completed).

My question is:
    Do you actually do STFs together/chat etc?
    This is my most important thing - since I want to have a reason to play KDF.

Already have my ship full with Fleet XII consoles, so will never need to buy anything :)
    Everything I make will go into the Fleet. I'm one of the greatest donator in my Fed fleet.
    TS must not be a requirement, but will happily join at times.

Here are additional details:
    Job: (Former) Accountant
    Nationality: Dutch (Often awake until 6 in morning, time is not an issue)
    In-Game Name: Arcturus@dukhatt
    Hours in STO: 410
    Steam name: GanjaCommandoNL
    My Bortasqu build:
    http://www.stoacademy.com/tools/skillplanner/?build=cannontacbortasqumaximumdpsdurability_0
    (Also have the same weapons & consoles in "Plasma" variant)

If you would like me to serve in your fleet,
    send me a PM - or post here :cool:

PS: I can be eccentric at times, like typing too much or answering questions in too much detail
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Hello Dukhatt,

To answer your questions, we'd be glad to do the odd STF here and there, and our chat can get quite active.

We would be glad to have you join us! Feel free to send me a PM @bentiller in game for an invite. The current trend is that we've been most active evenings and weekends (EST), I'm on an off throughout the week feel free to contact any member you happen across in game for an invite as well. If you have any more questions, do feel free to ask, and I hope to welcome you into the fold in game soon!

Cheers
    -Datlh'LaH
  • Options
    admiralfrayaadmiralfraya Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Adm Fraya Here, I spend a lot of time in all 3 factions these days but my primary work is on the Fed side. anyway I've been let down by 2 KDF fleets now and then I found this one by chance, All members have been friendly and are helpful to new people and are willing to work with people new to that game and assist them. This fleet mainly a Role Playing fleet and I recommend it to anyone interested in RP.
  • Options
    wretchedmaniwretchedmani Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    ...but in the end leads to Gre'thor.

The Federation is unreliable, the Romulans (*spits*) can't be trusted, qa'meH quv have infiltrated the highest levels of command, and a Klingon ignores honor for his own gain.

Only the Watchmen remain.

This is a great group of RP'ers who are committed to the development of their fleet. If you are looking for good RP fun, or just a nice and helpful group of people to play with, then this is the fleet for you.

orderofthewatchmen.shivtr.com
  • Options
    pazuzuwindpazuzuwind Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I've been in this fleet for just over a month and wanted to put in a good word. They are nice people who are sympathetic to IRL concerns, have healthy senses of humor, help out new players and do their best to create good RP. If you are not into role playing, these guys are not for you, but if you want an RP heavy KDF fleet, this will be perfect. Also, the members enjoy using our forum for stories, backgrounds, role play as well as more game specific discussion such as builds and tactics. Note also that this is an honorable fleet. If you are role playing a shady merc or a Klingon in bed with the Romulans, it may not be for you... Then again, it might be fun to play a mole. :)

The only drawbacks are that the fleet is a small one and doesn't have a lot of ranks, but we're working on that, and the leadership is engaged, so I don't think it will be one of those fleets/ guilds that is like five friends that just sorta hang out until their idea peters away with a whimper.
  • Options
    duskstrider101duskstrider101 Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    My Klingon needs a new home, and I'd love to get into some RP red side (I think almost all the KDF roleplaying fleets disappeared or went Fed side sadly). I'll look you guys up when I get online tonight!
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Awesome duskstrider101,

We'd love to welcome you into the fold, if you want you can leave your in game tag and I can send you an invite, in case I'm not on when you are, or you can friend me in game.

Hope to see you in-game,
    Datlh'LaH@bentiller
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Hey all!

Order of the Watchmen is still going strong, we've just reached 75 members today, a lot of them are active and a lot of them rp often.

Our Forums are also abuzz, so please check them out. We are ending one arc in our RP storyline and on work to begin another soon. So now's the perfect time to join, good company and good rp.

Hope to see you in game.

Qapla`!

-Keeper Datlh'LaH
  • Options
    bgolightlybgolightly Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I've enjoyed playing with the Order, very friendly and welcoming fleet that makes a real effort to include all members in RP.
  • Options
    cabezadetortugacabezadetortuga Member Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    bgolightly wrote: »
    I've enjoyed playing with the Order, very friendly and welcoming fleet that makes a real effort to include all members in RP.

Indeed. It's also quite engaging, and many members come up with some really good storylines for the RP.
  • Options
    pazuzuwindpazuzuwind Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hello. The fleet is still going strong and still recruiting. We have several RP story lines going, not all KDF but most are, and we have a diverse bunch of characters. Come to our site, and see if our KDF RP fleet is for you.

http://orderofthewatchmen.shivtr.com/
  • Options
    Hey all. We are still here and actively recruiting. Our atmosphere remains friendly, creative, and welcoming and we very sincerely hope to see you in-game

Check out our website http://orderofthewatchmen.shivtr.com/

Or Contact Datlh'LaH@bentiller or Kalav@Terrapinhead for more information in game

• Options
    joedgrantjoedgrant Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Joined a few months ago. Active RP and oocly friendly and helpful. Good plotlines and active with other rp fleets. Having fun so far. :)