test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

2014 Winter Event ship prediction

stark2kstark2k Member Posts: 1,467 Arc User
Seeing the current pattern provided for us in the Winter event, it is highly likely that the next Breen vessel will be Science in nature. This leaves us the following choices:

#1. Sarr Theln Warship - It is a Science based warship

Link --> Sarr Theln Warship

#2. Rezreth Destroyer

Link ----> Rezreth Destroyer

#3. Breen Capital Ship <-- though doubtful, but one can hope.

Link ---> Capital Ship

I am placing my money on the Starr Theln Vessel, it is science in nature and a breen Sci ship is next in line. :D
StarTrekIronMan.jpg
Post edited by stark2k on

Comments

• uss917019uss917019 Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    It is possible but we will never know until then :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • flash525flash525 Member Posts: 5,441 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    stark2k wrote: »
    I am placing my money on the Starr Theln Vessel, it is science in nature and a breen Sci ship is next in line.
    I would be in agreement with you.
    attachment.php?attachmentid=42556&d=1518094222
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    And it's a Carrier! :D Maybe as a special bones peeps with the Plesh get free frigates?
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    sto may not exist in a years time for all we know, your jumping the gun be some distance and your DQ'ed. now leave this convo into next year (assuming) when a leaked picture gets off tribble like it did this year.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • azurianstarazurianstar Member Posts: 6,985 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Yeah, I'm betting on the Breen carrier as well. And I won't be surprised it having a special ability that requires all three consoles from each of the Winter Event ships. :P
  • johngazmanjohngazman Member Posts: 2,826 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    stark2k wrote: »
    I am placing my money on the Starr Theln Vessel, it is science in nature and a breen Sci ship is next in line. :D

I'm hoping for a Sci-based Sarr Theln too. It's logical. But then, when does Cryptic do things logically? The Rezreth and Capital ship strike me as unlikely, though they could always end up in a Breen LB or a Doff promotion.

I will, however, be unsurprised if it turns out to be another pew-pew machine like the last two.
    You're just a machine. And machines can be broken.
    StarTrekFirstContactBorgBattleonetumblr_lln3v6QoT31qzrtqe.gif
  • kyuzos7kyuzos7 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    sto may not exist in a years time for all we know, your jumping the gun be some distance and your DQ'ed. now leave this convo into next year (assuming) when a leaked picture gets off tribble like it did this year.

every party needs a pooper that's why they invited you, party pooper... party pooper...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    kyuzos7 wrote: »
    every party needs a pooper that's why they invited you, party pooper... party pooper...

cant let the thread get too cosy on this idea of what might happen.

but if your really looking to guilt trip me into an answer, i would bet on the glass cannon and perhaps the carrier.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • mrspidey2mrspidey2 Member Posts: 959 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    My dedicated carrier pilot has already been gathering autographed pictures for the Sarr Theln next year.
    I also got him some winter clothes to wear because that Breen bridge looks freezing.
    2bnb7apx.jpg
  • zachariyazachariya Member Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Time for me to be the odd one out and say I would like a non breen ship. It won't happen but I can dream.
    Shoot through the Galaxy, Final Master Spark!
  • desade1desade1 Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    All of these ships look cooler than most ships in the game:)
  • svindal777svindal777 Member Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Would be nice to get a breen sci ship.
    Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on.
  • kayajaykayajay Member Posts: 1,990 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    The Breen ships look cool...I've got both. I've got the Risian's too, but I never use them. I wish the event would be something we'd keep using...like being able to install the Breen weapons on your existing ship, etc. In canon, the Energy Dissipater's were being installed on Jem'hadar attack ships, so...
  • valenn1valenn1 Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    In the past Ships who went from pure NPC to -> Lockbox/Lobi/Event Ships received a "graphical overhaul", maybe this already happened with one of the mentioned ships?
    Beta, LTA, CE, Multiple preorder Versions, all Addon Packs except AoY, nearly all KDF/Rom and ~50% of all Fedships, over 25 LockboxShips, Endurer of Atari's "Year of Hell", but...
    unfortunately:

NOT LOYAL ENOUGH!!!
  • strykewolf67strykewolf67 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I'd like a Benthan Battleship. K, thanks. :P
    [SIGPIC]http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91438543000&dateline=1409236387[/SIGPIC]

Sarah Knightly - Co-leader; Frontier Explorers - U.S.S. Witchblade
    Rias Gremory - Leader; Frontier Marauders - I.K.S. B'ullwinkle
  • jtmarshjtmarsh Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    lol I care more about the other prizes. Like outfits and snowguns! Also the events! I wish every year for a ski jump! Or a snowboard down hill race. I know the jump would be hard with current game mechanics
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    A Tier 6 Science Vessel does make sense for the next Winter Event ship.
  • bobbydazlersbobbydazlers Member Posts: 4,534 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    i guessed at the Sarr Theln Warship in a thread some time ago, we shall see very soon, i tottally missed the Rezreth Destroyer in my post but that could be a strong contender.
    the question is will they label it as a T5 or T6 ship, my guess would be T5 with the free T5U upgrade.

if it was the Capital Ship that would have to be a T6 surely, maybe next year or the year after for that one.

When I think about everything we've been through together,

maybe it's not the destination that matters, maybe it's the journey,

and if that journey takes a little longer,

so we can do something we all believe in,

I can't think of any place I'd rather be or any people I'd rather be with.