test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I Want My Borg Science Bridge Officer Candidate!

sarvour0sarvour0 Member Posts: 382 Arc User
I got the Assimilated accolade but i cannot collect my Borg Science Bridge Officer Candidate from Four of Ten. Has collecting this boff changed? i bought BOff Slots and moved one of the BOff Candidates from my pool to the Exchg to make room but still nothing.
4073703.jpg
[SIGPIC]Sarvour Shipyards[/SIGPIC]Sarvour Shipyards
=A=Commodore Joshua Daniel Sarvour, S.C.E.
U.S.S. AKAGI NX-93347, Enterprise-class Battle Cruiser =A= U.S.S. T'KORA'S WRATH NX-110047, Odyssey-class Battle Cruiser

"There Ain't No Grave, Can Hold My Body Down..."

PS - I fully support a T6 Nova, fixing the Nova skins. I am also rooting for a T6 Science Cruiser, that can use Nova/Rhode Island skins.
T6 Nova/Rhode Island, T6 Oberth & T6 Constellation are needed. Also needed a T6 Science Cruiser, that can wear any Science or Cruiser skin.
Post edited by sarvour0 on

Comments

• Options
    alfamegaalfamega Member Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    just 3-4 days ago i get him on my of my alts. no problems.
  • Options
    grouchyotakugrouchyotaku Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    sarvour0 wrote: »
    I got the Assimilated accolade but i cannot collect my Borg Science Bridge Officer Candidate from Four of Ten. Has collecting this boff changed? i bought BOff Slots and moved one of the BOff Candidates from my pool to the Exchg to make room but still nothing.

Did you do the mission from Admiral Quinn that introduces you to Borg Space ??? As you cannot collect the Borg Science BO until that has been done first..
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Did you do the mission from Admiral Quinn that introduces you to Borg Space ??? As you cannot collect the Borg Science BO until that has been done first..

I'll have to check, but i thought i did.
    4073703.jpg
    U.S.S. AKAGI NX-93347, Enterprise-class Battle Cruiser =A= U.S.S. T'KORA'S WRATH NX-110047, Odyssey-class Battle Cruiser

PS - I fully support a T6 Nova, fixing the Nova skins. I am also rooting for a T6 Science Cruiser, that can use Nova/Rhode Island skins.
    T6 Nova/Rhode Island, T6 Oberth & T6 Constellation are needed. Also needed a T6 Science Cruiser, that can wear any Science or Cruiser skin.
  • Options
    jim625jim625 Member Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    wait how do I get this borg bridge science officer didn't even know that thee was one?
  • Options
    dahminusdahminus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Go to Khitomer accord ground. Jump into the assimilation tube, get the accolade, go to the task force omega group talk to four of ten and get your boff

May need to do the assimilated borg chain and what grouch said
    Chive on and prosper, eh?

My PvE/PvP hybrid skill tree
  • Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    edited December 2013
    Will normal do it or elite?
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    johngazmanjohngazman Member Posts: 2,826 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    artan42 wrote: »
    Will normal do it or elite?

Normal will suffice.

And you don't need to do the entire Borg mission chain, as long as you've done "Venture Into Gamma Orionis" or whatever it's called, you should be able to speak to Four Of Ten.
    You're just a machine. And machines can be broken.
    StarTrekFirstContactBorgBattleonetumblr_lln3v6QoT31qzrtqe.gif
  • Options
    jim625jim625 Member Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    just got him this afternoon and boy he's a bit ugly :eek:
  • Options
    jodarkriderjodarkrider Member Posts: 2,097 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    jim625 wrote: »
    just got him this afternoon and boy he's a bit ugly :eek:
    A bit ugly...? That's an understatement. :D
    Really wish we could edit him... :)
    [10:20] Your Lunge deals 4798 (2580) Physical Damage(Critical) to Tosk of Borg.

Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator
    "bIghojchugh DaneH, Dumev pagh. bIghojqangbe'chugh, DuQaHlaH pagh."
    "Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness." ~Day[9] 
    "Your fun isn't wrong." ~LaughingTrendy

Find me on Twitterverse - @jodarkrider

• Options
    edited December 2013
    As it stands it appears i did ?Report to Gamma Orionis? and of course i did "Khitomer Accord Ground" as i have the "Assimilated" accolade. ?Report to Gamma Orionis? is greyed out so i cannot Replay. I'll try "KAG" again and it that doesn't work try "Boldly They Rode" to make ?Report to Gamma Orionis? available again.
    4073703.jpg