test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Odyssey Saucer Pet abilities

edwarlordedwarlord Member Posts: 120 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Federation Discussion
With the Odyssey Console set your saucer pet gets 3 abilities; 2 well known and 1 less well known...

1. Able to deploy its own Worker Bees, separate from you.
2. Gravity Well III.
3. Able to use Antimatter Spread ability, separate from you, if Odyssey is equipped with Antimatter Spread Console.

I was wondering if there is any other abilities that the Saucer can use that aren't well known, like perhaps... the Heavy Graviton Beam from M.A.C.O. 3-piece set or Mask Energy Field from Adapted M.A.C.O. 3-piece set?
Post edited by edwarlord on

Comments

• Options
    hasukurobihasukurobi Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    edwarlord wrote: »
    With the Odyssey Console set your saucer pet gets 3 abilities; 2 well known and 1 less well known...

1. Able to deploy its own Worker Bees, separate from you.
    2. Gravity Well III.
    3. Able to use Antimatter Spread ability, separate from you, if Odyssey is equipped with Antimatter Spread Console.

I was wondering if there is any other abilities that the Saucer can use that aren't well known, like perhaps... the Heavy Graviton Beam from M.A.C.O. 3-piece set or Mask Energy Field from Adapted M.A.C.O. 3-piece set?

I have never seen it use any of those abilities but your Saucer does have its own Tractor Beam standard and I think it may also have Engineering team that it usually uses on itself but maybe that was someone else using it.
  • Options
    jer5488jer5488 Member Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    The Odyssey Chevron gets Tractor Beam by default, Grav Well 3 if you have all three consoles equipped, Work Bees if you have all 3 three consoles equipped. It can use Antimatter Spread if the main section has it equipped. (Prometheus and Galaxy Saucer will use antimatter spread as well)

It's fun watching the Chevron grav well something, then hold it there with a tractor beam.
  • Options
    edwarlordedwarlord Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    jer5488 wrote: »
    The Odyssey Chevron gets Tractor Beam by default, Grav Well 3 if you have all three consoles equipped, Work Bees if you have all 3 three consoles equipped. It can use Antimatter Spread if the main section has it equipped. (Prometheus and Galaxy Saucer will use antimatter spread as well)

It's fun watching the Chevron grav well something, then hold it there with a tractor beam.

I know that the Gravity Well III of the Chevron is enhanced by Graviton and Particle Generators, not sure about Aux. And its worker bees are likewise enhanced by your Starship Hull Repair.

Prometheus' pets can use Antimatter Spread too?! Both or just one?