test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Purchase Quantities

chrismullins1987chrismullins1987 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
There are certain items I buy that I would really like to see receive multiple quantity purchase options.

These include, but are not limited to;
* Fleet Duty Officer purchasing - If I want to buy 100 officers I have to click 'Purchase' 100 times, and 'Ok' 100 times. This is also very time consuming. We can stack 50 DOFF boxes in our inventory, why can't we buy them in mass quantities?
* GPL Conversion Unit - If I want to trade in 100 Andorian Sleigh Bells I have to do each transaction individually. Again, very time consuming. I also think the price/reward is a bit skewed here but that's another story!

These are the only two I can think of at this exact moment but I think this is a long overdue improvement. I don't want to get repetitive strain injuries!
Post edited by chrismullins1987 on

Comments

• kiriseekirisee Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    To the OP,

I would have to agree with you?.but there are any more places where this should be done as well.

Signed!!!!
    "If everyone used Macs, we'd be working on how to get to Alpha Centauri rather than how to get to Mars."
  • mattaukettmattaukett Member Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    OP if you hold down Ctrl while clicking to purchase an item you don't get the confirmatory box, so you only have to click once which makes it slightly quicker (I tend to do this when mass purchasing fleet doffs for starbase projects and spamming the mouse button can make this fairly quick as long as you don't get a case of finger RSI from it :)).

However I do agree a mass purchase option for these (and other starbase inputs like photon torpedo launchers) would be useful especially when you've got to input something like 250 of a particular item.
  • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    kirisee wrote: »
    To the OP,

I would have to agree with you?.but there are any more places where this should be done as well.

How about anything you need to buy in bulk for the fleet grind? Right now my fleet is grinding T5 starbase tactical. One project calls for 34 Mk VII photon torpedoes.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • chrismullins1987chrismullins1987 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    mattaukett wrote: »
    OP if you hold down Ctrl while clicking to purchase an item you don't get the confirmatory box, so you only have to click once which makes it slightly quicker (I tend to do this when mass purchasing fleet doffs for starbase projects and spamming the mouse button can make this fairly quick as long as you don't get a case of finger RSI from it :)).

However I do agree a mass purchase option for these (and other starbase inputs like photon torpedo launchers) would be useful especially when you've got to input something like 250 of a particular item.
    You legend. Holding CTRL saved me so much time when I had to buy 750 duty officers!
  • slashdot1slashdot1 Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    You legend. Holding CTRL saved me so much time when I had to buy 750 duty officers!

:D You just made my day! :D
  • rerednawrerednaw Member Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    slashdot1 wrote: »
    :D You just made my day! :D

Try double click on an item. Then select 1-100.