test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Search For this Player

cruisin1500cruisin1500 Member Posts: 81 Arc User
Hi everyone, I recently returned to the game and I am looking for someone who was helping me in the dyson contested space zone when I crashed.

I am looking for someone who was flying an Ar'Kif Romulan bird refit or something similar in the contested zone. I am Ender, and I was talking to them about tanking a group by yourself at one of the towers, I was in a defiant - r and they were giving me some help when I crashed. When I logged in they were gone.

Might have been a girl since when I said thanks for the help 'dude', while chatting, someone said it's a her. Might help narrow it down.

So if you were playing in the contested zone at the towers talknig to Ender in a Defiant R and you had Romulan Ar'kif or something, message me or reply here! If you know of who I speak let me know!

Thanks.

ORIGINAL MESSAGE

Hey guys, I recently came back to try out the new content, loving it, what a nice zone and very beautiful..

I been using my defiant, I kinda like how I can use APA, CR3, HY2 and blow in at full speed on a group guarding a tower in the contested zone and blow away one or two frigates and zoom back out.

I go frigates, cruisers, then battle ships if i don't have any help. Cruisers might be able to tank the group, but it would sure be slow killing them and I wonder if they can tank the whole group for the entire time it would take to kill the group.

Can't wait to try out some of the new ships as well though!
Post edited by cruisin1500 on

Comments

• Options
    daan2006daan2006 Member Posts: 5,346 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    sound kinda stalker here
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    swimwear off risa not fixed
    system Lord Baal is dead
    macronius wrote: »
    This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
  • Options
    stark2kstark2k Member Posts: 1,467 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    daan2006 wrote: »
    sound kinda stalker here

LMAO, somehow I hear the music of JAWS the human sand shark playing in the back ground.

On a serious note:

OP, forget about it, you know how many players go through this game a day. It is like finding a needle in a hay stack, by the way it is highly possible that the one you seek does not visit the forums. It is estimated about 5% to 10% of the player base on this forum make up the STO community.
    StarTrekIronMan.jpg