test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dyson Sphere

cruisin1500cruisin1500 Member Posts: 81 Arc User
I am looking for someone who was flying an Ar'Kif Romulan bird refit or something similar in the contested zone. I am Ender, and I was talking to them about tanking a group by yourself at one of the towers, I was in a defiant - r and they were giving me some help when I crashed. When I logged in they were gone.

Might have been a girl since when I said thanks for the help 'dude', while chatting, someone said it's a her. Might help narrow it down.

So if you were playing in the contested zone at the towers talknig to Ender in a Defiant R and you had Romulan Ar'kif or something, message me or reply here! If you know of who I speak let me know!

ORIGINAL MESSAGE

Hey guys, I recently came back to try out the new content, loving it, what a nice zone and very beautiful..

I been using my defiant, I kinda like how I can use APA, CR3, HY2 and blow in at full speed on a group guarding a tower in the contested zone and blow away one or two frigates and zoom back out.

I go frigates, cruisers, then battle ships if i don't have any help. Cruisers might be able to tank the group, but it would sure be slow killing them and I wonder if they can tank the whole group for the entire time it would take to kill the group.

Can't wait to try out some of the new ships as well though!
Post edited by cruisin1500 on

Comments

• Options
    mcduffie369mcduffie369 Member Posts: 787 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    HI, welcome back. Peep my fb page or youtube channel and you should get back into the swing of things in no time.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    hi thanks, will do! That is a cool looking ship in your banner there in your sig what is it?
  • Options
    tekehdtekehd Member Posts: 2,032 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Yeah, sphere is nice, actually find myself doing more ground combat there than space. Space got a bit boring. I've been currently perfecting strategies at soloing sections of ground zones as I tend to be at work when most people are playing and playing when most people are at work based on my current work schedule. Mostly fun at this point, At T4 rep now working to T5, and have about 6000 spare Dyson marks at this point, and enough dyson commendation to get me to tier 5.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    I was playing with someone last night on Dyson sphere space, talking with them about the defiant, they had a romulan warbird kind of thing, I was asking them about their weapons and tanking groups, but I lost connection, and when I came back they were gone.

Seemed pretty helpful, what way could I find that person again?
  • Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    If you know their handle, you can find them again by sending an email. Otherwise, it is impossible.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Well the only clues I have is they were flying an Ar-Kif refit, and someone said they were a girl when I said thanks dude. (for the help)

I was hoping to get some tips on building a ship like the one she had, and we were talking and I dropped.

Talking about tanking one group at a tower yourself. I had a defiant-r

Seemed quite willing to help me out as I had not played in long.
  • Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    If you remember what fleet they were in, then that might work.
  • Options
    macroniusmacronius Member Posts: 2,526
    edited December 2013
    Well the only clues I have is they were flying an Ar-Kif refit, and someone said they were a girl when I said thanks dude. (for the help)

I was hoping to get some tips on building a ship like the one she had, and we were talking and I dropped.

Talking about tanking one group at a tower yourself. I had a defiant-r

Seemed quite willing to help me out as I had not played in long.

And this person being a girl has absolutely nothing to do with you trying to track them down eh? How about just asking anyone online or on this forum for help. There are tons of friendly and knowledgeable people here. Leave the stalking to Facebook.:D
    "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

- Judge Aaron Satie
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Absolutely nothing. Since I got disconnected mid conversation and when I wasking about them, I was so informed. The fact that I want the advice specifically they were giving at the time is important.