test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

9th Phoenix Legion Helpful Casual PvE (Zero Drama)

mindgames265mindgames265 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Earth Spacedock
Voice: TS3 (still being set up)

Members: Active 8-10

Faction: Federation

Active hours: 4am to Midnight Central time

Fleet Type: PvE Casual with support fleet goals

Fleet Levels: Fleet Level 9
Star Base 2-3, Mil 3, Eng 2, Sci 2
Dilithium Mine 1, Trade 1, Dev 1
Embassy 1-2, Rec 1-2, Dip 2
Spire: 0, Res 0-1, Ops 0

Who we are

A small fleet that was started by a few people from a shattered fleet. The membership base is old MMO vets but we also have a bit of new blood as well. Our experience ranges from Ultima Online to Eve Online. Most members do have experience in functioning in larger player count events such as raids in other games or fleet battles in Eve. But we have decided to limit our mass events due to members having a life outside of the game such as school, work or family.

What our goals are

We want to primarily focus on doing PvE but we don?t mind doing PvP from time to time. The #1 goal is for the members to enjoy themselves in the game. If something goes wrong in a event we will sit back and hash out what happened. We would like to have 2 full 5 man groups up and running events together, with a final goal of doing fleet missions of 10-20 people.

Fleet Behavior

We want people to have fun in a casual environment with a fleet building end game goal in mind. We frown upon harassment of other players in the fleet or not. Helping others players if you can is a must as well either by answering questions or just being a friendly face to chat with at odd hours of the night.

Classes/Ships

Play what you want to play.

How to join.

Go to http://9pl.enjin.com/recruitment and fill out an application or get in contact with someone from the fleet in game.
Post edited by mindgames265 on

Comments

• mindgames265mindgames265 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    here to give a bump
    edited December 2013
    A holiday bump full of good cheer!
    edited December 2013
    got tired of being on page two
  • andyf869andyf869 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I'm a new STO player, but not new to MMO's (I've played WoW but also SWTOR, DCUO & a few others).

Currently I'm learning the early game, liking what I've seen so far - but was both annoyed & amused when I was spammed a Fleet invite for 9thPL (without a message asking if I wished to join, although I understand interpersonal mail is blocked until a certain play time is racked up).
    Perhaps someone from the fleet would like to message me to discuss membership & give me more background so I can make a more informed decision on whether to stay or leave?

Thanks,
    Andy.