test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can Tovan Khev Be Traded for Training?

furiontassadarfuriontassadar Member Posts: 475 Arc User
edited December 2013 in The Academy
I asked awhile back about the whole trading a Boff to another player for training, and was warned that I can only train commissioned, non-unique Boffs.

Since I've heard that Tovan Khev is considered "unique" enough in other instances to cause problems (you can't discharge him, for example), I've been wondering: does that mean he can't be traded to another player for Boff training?
"There will never be enough blood to wash away my need for vengeance! A single world...I could destroy a million worlds and it would not be enough! Your existence is an insult to the memory of my people! I will continue my fight, even if I must fight alone!"
Post edited by furiontassadar on

Comments

• fovrelfovrel Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    No, just as other non-tradeble Boffs. I have no problem with Tovan Khev. It is just a part of the story. You like it or not. However I do find it limiting that we cannot train these kind of Boffs as we like.

A couple of ideas. The trading/training mechanism is cumbersome in my view. I would not miss this system if it was replaced by a simple system where we could train our Boffs in any skill as we like.

I would like to have a system where once my Boff is trained in Tac team I and I train him in Torp HY I, I can use any of those skills. So no training, overtraining, retraining etc.

We would need less Boffs and Boffs slots of course, so I don't mind a Zen store thing, a memory cell for your Boff.