Where is the dog?

2»

Comments

• o0kami87o0kami87 Member Posts: 590 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    rmxiii wrote: »
    We do have dogs in the Alfa 117 Canine Companion
    http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Alfa_177_canine

On a side not my Ferasan Sci Captain has an orange Alfa 117 Canine Companion pet as well.

If you look back I addressed the silly ice cream cone space dog, this is about real, earth pets
    First, Vice Admiral, U.S.S. Wolf Pack-F, NX-101687-FFirst., Vice Admiral, A.R.W. Moon WolfWolf, I.K.S. Frost Bite
  • thegalaxy31thegalaxy31 Member Posts: 1,211 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    rmxiii wrote: »
    We do have dogs in the Alfa 117 Canine Companion
    http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Alfa_177_canine

On a side not my Ferasan Sci Captain has an orange Alfa 117 Canine Companion pet as well.

We're talking EARTH dogs, not that.
    I would love to visit this star in-game...or maybe this one!
    Won't SOMEONE please think of the CHILDREN?!
  • daan2006daan2006 Member Posts: 5,346 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    i want that plam pet from Insurrection
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    swimwear off risa not fixed
    system Lord Baal is dead
    macronius wrote: »
    This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
  • killdozer9211killdozer9211 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    +1 for beagles.

+9000 for combat dobermans and combat targs
  • lincolninspacelincolninspace Member Posts: 1,843 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    o0kami87 wrote: »
    Umm another question I guess I should ask is if there is a market/demand for this? Or is everyone else happy with the dog with an ice cream cone on it's head?

You mean this? http://aliens.wikia.com/wiki/Alfa_177_canine No I want terran doggies!
    A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM
    Parallels: my second mission for Fed aligned Romulans.
    edited December 2013
    daan2006 wrote: »
    i want that plam pet from Insurrection

Why not some space goats from Insurrection? I think cats and dogs would be great additions.
    edited December 2013
    Why not some space goats from Insurrection? I think cats and dogs would be great additions.

hey we have space bunnies so why not ;) or did you forget about them before you made that post?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    system Lord Baal is dead
    This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    hey we have space bunnies so why not ;) or did you forget about them before you made that post?
    Future Epohh Kebabs are larger. :P
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • jtmarshjtmarsh Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    OMG!! I got a story line mission that also gets us a dog! OK the 09 redo movie had Scotty saying he transwarp beamed Admiral Archer's prized beagle who never came back. What if.. What if Archers beagle did rematerialized? Just not in the time frame of Scottys. What is he in fact went forward in time.

The story...
    This would be a quick reward mission. It turns out that cheese eating beagle went forward in time and also in another reality. He rematerialized on a planet that was just developing cloning. This planet population fell in love with him! They never seen a dog before. Don't know where the heck he came from. So to meet demand they cloned him. But the clones got out of hand. It turns out what we call cheese they call... plants. We are sent to the planet to help them get rid of those dogs. Its like a eco disaster!! Turns out when they cloned them they also made females. So they are breeding!! Millions!! Our mission captains... Tag and beam 10 crates of cheese loving beagles. As a reward you get one!
    edited December 2013
    jtmarsh wrote: »
    OMG!! I got a story line mission that also gets us a dog! OK the 09 redo movie had Scotty saying he transwarp beamed Admiral Archer's prized beagle who never came back. What if.. What if Archers beagle did rematerialized? Just not in the time frame of Scottys. What is he in fact went forward in time.

The story...
    This would be a quick reward mission. It turns out that cheese eating beagle went forward in time and also in another reality. He rematerialized on a planet that was just developing cloning. This planet population fell in love with him! They never seen a dog before. Don't know where the heck he came from. So to meet demand they cloned him. But the clones got out of hand. It turns out what we call cheese they call... plants. We are sent to the planet to help them get rid of those dogs. Its like a eco disaster!! Turns out when they cloned them they also made females. So they are breeding!! Millions!! Our mission captains... Tag and beam 10 crates of cheese loving beagles. As a reward you get one!

Get JJ on the phone! No actually that's a prettyfunny idea.
    edited December 2013

The Insurrection goats look exactly like earth goats. They wasted too much money on the stupid space squirrel.
    edited December 2013
    The Insurrection goats look exactly like earth goats. They wasted too much money on the stupid space squirrel.

gangster planet look alike earth everyone you mostly met has 2 arms to legs sorry but your post dont hold much in the prime universe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    system Lord Baal is dead
  • feiqafeiqa Member Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    thay8472 wrote: »
    As a beagle owner ( My beagle) I can tell you this...

If you leave your quarters... you will regret it.

Can't help but notice the cat stand in the background. Is the poor innocent puppy taking the heat for the malicious and devious feline?

And I am for dog and cat non-combat pets.
    Or combat pets for that matter.

Originally Posted by pwlaughingtrendy
    Network engineers are not ship designers.
    Nor should they be. Their ships would look weird.
  • confedinblueconfedinblue Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Don't you want an epohh friend?

We're talking EARTH dogs, not that.

Well, I'd like this dog as a combat pet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • evilspokevilspok Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    johngazman wrote: »
    CBS vetoed Dogs. It's a licensing issue, of course.

"Where's the dog??" is a quote from Apocalypse Now...a United Artists movie.

CBS doesn't wan't to infringe on their copyrights.

;)
  • o0kami87o0kami87 Member Posts: 590 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    evilspok wrote: »
    "Where's the dog??" is a quote from Apocalypse Now...a United Artists movie.

CBS doesn't wan't to infringe on their copyrights.

;)

I wasn't quoting anyone, I was asking a legitimate question.
    First, Vice Admiral, U.S.S. Wolf Pack-F, NX-101687-FFirst., Vice Admiral, A.R.W. Moon WolfWolf, I.K.S. Frost Bite
  • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,148 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    feiqa wrote: »
    Can't help but notice the cat stand in the background. Is the poor innocent puppy taking the heat for the malicious and devious feline?

And I am for dog and cat non-combat pets.
    Or combat pets for that matter.

lol that isnt my beagle. First link is... I just don;t have a picture of the destructive power of my dog :O
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,462 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    o0kami87 wrote: »
    I know we have several pets in game, and more than we can count I'm sure but... where is the Beagle? Or the Rottweiler Mirror Archer had? Personally I'd love a wolf or husky but the beagle and rottweiler where in the show.

After all the killing, beating, resurrecting, stabbing and killing horses on this forum i think Cryptic is fearing legal issues if they add other pets.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • vocmcpvocmcp Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    'Don't have a fish tank'...

Go look in the Ready Room of any Fed character, you've got a fish tank. We can't get rid of that bloody fish tank. I'm tempted to start a Caitian character for the sole purpose of being able to think of that fish tank as 'the snack bar'...

haha, nice one :D

Personally I'd love some dog pets.

I'd go for the Bernese Mountain dog

or a German Gro?spitz in white.

BUT BEFORE WE GET ANY OF THIS....................

WE NEED A PET BANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!