test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dilithium Exchange HELP!!!

stuarttracey2012stuarttracey2012 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Hi guys, I've been playing the game for a couple of years now but I have never really bothered with the dilithium exchange until now. I am slightly confused. I am choosing the lowest rate at the top of the list to sell my dilithium in exchange for Zen, and my offers are still there 24 hours later. Am I doing something wrong? Am I supposed to guess and sell at a value other than the lowest? Or if there a problem with the exchange and my transactions are not being completed? I just assumed that the lowest exchange rate listed was the lowest rate that someone was selling at and there it was listed first??? HELP PLEASE!!:confused::confused::confused:
Post edited by stuarttracey2012 on

Comments

• Options
    warpetwarpet Member Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    just click few times on lowest and it will put u that price down then u just write how much zen u wona buy if i do like this i got zen mostly in few sec
  • Options
    krrjakrrja Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    The default rate of Dil to Zen is 25, usually one click doesn't change it. You'll need to double click or change the rate manually. I usually sell at o less than the lowest listed price and usually it goes in less than twenty four hours. Make sure the ratio you're buying Zen at is the correct one for your bid, that's really the only reason that it might not work.