test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

free ginger bread pets

skk1701jskk1701j Member Posts: 243 Arc User
at the moment the ginger bread pets are bound to character when recieved. This makes it hard to collect all.

Making them unbound like party poper, gives the opportunity to trade them.
accound bound would allow them to be transfered to other characters via accound bank. Both is much better than the actual situation. Especially you can't exchange them for marks.
Post edited by skk1701j on

Comments

• Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    You can trade the box they come in before you open it.
  • Options
    skk1701jskk1701j Member Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    warpangel wrote: »
    You can trade the box they come in before you open it.

I don't know what is in the box. If I would now if it contains a andorian, klingon or orion ginger bread pet I would be lucky. But I have to open it and if it's not the one I want I can't trade them.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    skk1701j wrote: »
    I don't know what is in the box. If I would now if it contains a andorian, klingon or orion ginger bread pet I would be lucky. But I have to open it and if it's not the one I want I can't trade them.
    Someone posted a thread once about how you can't get dupes. I'm not 100% sure it's true, but I've not seen dupes either.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Someone posted a thread once about how you can't get dupes. I'm not 100% sure it's true, but I've not seen dupes either.
    Me neither. Suppose it could be just luck, though.
  • Options
    bladeofkahlessbladeofkahless Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    skk1701j wrote: »
    at the moment the ginger bread pets are bound to character when recieved. This makes it hard to collect all.

Making them unbound like party poper, gives the opportunity to trade them.
    accound bound would allow them to be transfered to other characters via accound bank. Both is much better than the actual situation. Especially you can't exchange them for marks.

I've ran the HECK out of that event since it went live. Enough times to get candy accolades on 8+ alts.
    I've gotten ONE gingerbread man. A vulcan.
    I think THAT is what I'm finding to be the hardest part to collect them all, lol
    My wingman that I run everything with, seems to get a gingerbread man every 2-3 runs or so.
    I've given up on it :(

It's me, Chrome. [Join Date: May 2009]

"Oh, I may be captain by rank... but I never wanted to be anything else but an engineer." ~Montgomery Scott~