test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Season 7, 8, and Helmets

hereticknight085hereticknight085 Member Posts: 3,783 Arc User
Has anyone else noticed, that after the release of S7, helmets are no longer available for costume options? I have a number of characters that I unlocked costume options for on the rep system (more specifically MACO and Omega, and soon Dyson), and yet I can't seem to be able to give them the helmets on those costumes.

Weird neh?
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once. B)
Post edited by hereticknight085 on

Comments

• Options
    fenr00kfenr00k Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    To get the helmet, you turn on the visual effects for the relevant ground set. Me, I think they look stupid.
  • Options
    sabremeister1sabremeister1 Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Have you tried going to the "Head" tab in the tailor and selecting the helmet option from one of the dropdowns?
  • Options
    jexsamxjexsamx Member Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I'm far more upset over the KHG costume unlocks being bugged since S7 and locking a lot of us out of the be'veS variant.
  • Options
    hunteralpha84hunteralpha84 Member Posts: 524 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    jexsamx wrote: »
    I'm far more upset over the KHG costume unlocks being bugged since S7 and locking a lot of us out of the be'veS variant.

Second.

Took me ages to get my Orion up to tier 5 only to find out I can't have the armour that highlights her TRIBBLE.

(Not sarcasm btw)
  • Options
    shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    None of my character's have any helmet options. So yeah pretty dumb to have to relay on the dumb armor appearance on/off.
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

• Options
    sophus84atsophus84at Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    erm.. just click on "head"

i just recently unlocked the adapted set and could choose helmet or not. just by clicking at Head
    "Mei Borg is net deppat".....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    kyuzos7kyuzos7 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    my romulan has that fugly helmet... :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    hereticknight085hereticknight085 Member Posts: 3,783 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    jexsamx wrote: »

Same. I had a great looking KHG set but now it doesn't work lol
    None of my character's have any helmet options. So yeah pretty dumb to have to relay on the dumb armor appearance on/off.
    sophus84at wrote: »
    erm.. just click on "head"

i just recently unlocked the adapted set and could choose helmet or not. just by clicking at Head

Yeeeah, I have clicked on head, and it doesn't give the option for ANY helmets, just head variants. This is esp true on Romulans.
    It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once. B)