test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Breen Space Set Upgrade?

gmokmoudgmokmoud Member Posts: 0 Arc User
I know this topic's probably been mentioned 100's of times already, and this probably isn't the proper forum for it, but with the introduction of a new Breen raider available through the Winter Event, now would be a good time to make the Breen Space Set an upgrade item like the Jem'Hadar Space Set is...through the Lobi Consortium.

For those folks that like to attempt to maintain some sort of canon'ish build on their ships...this set would go nicely with the new, and old, Breen ships available. For 200 Lobis, I imagine there would be a lot of takers for this upgrade.

Wishful thinking, I guess...but one can always hope.
Post edited by gmokmoud on

Comments

• kiloacekiloace Member Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    They need to make it better first.
  • o0kami87o0kami87 Member Posts: 590 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I like the way they work now, but if there was an upgrade for them I'd probably get it just for the competitiveness
    First, Vice Admiral, U.S.S. Wolf Pack-F, NX-101687-FFirst., Vice Admiral, A.R.W. Moon WolfWolf, I.K.S. Frost Bite
  • rodentmasterrodentmaster Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    IMO it doesn't need it. Breen is a set you use while levelling up. It's not meant to be competitive with elite fleet gear. You can't have it all be top-dog.

I'd rather they gave more interesting 2pc bonuses, so that people could mix and match parts. Or just give some interesting 1pcs bonuses.

By that I mean non-ordinary features. Say an engine to a set is a good engine with +turn and all that normal engine stuff, but then say it also says "prevents aux from going offline" (similar to KDF cold-start). It's not a +skill addition, it's not the usual selection of proc's. It's more unique. Might make me use that engine with another 2pc set.

Or have one that has +1 critH. Or another piece (a shield?) that grants immunity to borg shield neutralizer for 2 minutes after you clear it once.

Unique things like that. Not OP, just unique. Allow folks to mix and match features. None of this 4pc "our way or the highway" voth set. I won't ever use that. It's too inflexible.