test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

not friend friendly

hondo1946hondo1946 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
It's too bad STO doesn' t allow players to help friends out occasionally by trading consoles or dilithium or zen or various marks. With the "bind on pickup" and "bound to character" bs it makes playing STO a lot less enjoyable. When a friend needs a special console or a few extra marks or any of the other stuff, it would be nice to be able to give assistance occasionally. But STO makes it more difficult than easy when friends want to help each other. It does make it easier for me to choose to spend my time elsewhere other than STO.
Post edited by hondo1946 on

Comments

• thegcbaconthegcbacon Member Posts: 434 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    buy them a PWE card if you want to give them Zen/DIL, give them Contraband they can turn in for DIL, buy them gear off the exchange...you rly need to do your homework before posting nonsense

you can even assist them in most Episodes which makes it very friend friendly.
  • oschwoschw Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    hondo1946 wrote: »
    It's too bad STO doesn' t allow players to help friends out occasionally by trading consoles or dilithium or zen or various marks. With the "bind on pickup" and "bound to character" bs it makes playing STO a lot less enjoyable. When a friend needs a special console or a few extra marks or any of the other stuff, it would be nice to be able to give assistance occasionally. But STO makes it more difficult than easy when friends want to help each other. It does make it easier for me to choose to spend my time elsewhere other than STO.

Good luck then, because its the same everywhere.
  • aloishammeraloishammer Member Posts: 3,294 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    hondo1946 wrote: »
    When a friend needs a special console or a few extra marks or any of the other stuff, it would be nice to be able to give assistance occasionally.

So team up with them and help them grind those marks. Or is that too much work to help a mere friend? :confused:
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Yeah, do a team run through the Voth battle zone! That gets you a LOT of dil. :D
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg