test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

possible upgrade to Accolade interface

darkkloosdarkkloos Member Posts: 2 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Controls and User Interface
Hey all,

I noticed that when i earned an accolade and you have a few already it is very hard to find that specific accolade you just earned. since there are hundreds of accolades and the interface doesn't makes it easy to search trough it easy. i hope cryptic wil make some upgrades to the accolade interface so its easyer to find an accolade you have already completed.

i hope cryptic would pay some attention to this because i like to collect accolades but since its so hard to find one you just earned. whats the point.

anyone else who agrees with me?

p.s sorry for the bad english. it isn't my primaire language.
Post edited by darkkloos on

Comments

• Options
    onehappytapewormonehappytapeworm Member Posts: 106 Bug Hunter
    edited December 2013
    To find the one you just got, go to your log one tab over. Should be at the top.
  • Options
    davidwforddavidwford Member Posts: 1,836 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I do agree that there should be a better way than just "complete" and "in progress" options. Perhaps use an interface similar to the DOFFs?
  • Options
    chrismullins1987chrismullins1987 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I agree with this
    I wish accolades were easier to navigate through and which ones you hadn't completed were correctly listed.
    I am a bit of an accolade hunter and I would love some love given to this area so I know what missions I need to repeat. Even something as basic as saying "Klingon Storyline x/y Accolades Achieved" would be good.
  • Options
    kiriseekirisee Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I would agree with the OP, searches should be easier?.but really whats the point?.only a few accolades are useful?the rest are just fluff
    "If everyone used Macs, we'd be working on how to get to Alpha Centauri rather than how to get to Mars."
  • Options
    lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited December 2013
    Filter the log by accolades. I do hate that for some reason devs are too lazy to list them alphabetically.