test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Borg Ship as a Practical Playable Vehicle‏

2»

Comments

• starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    1. i think the limit is 2 months of inactivity? then after that its a necro thread. i could be mistaken, but mods are very open about what is and isnt on the forum and posting after a certain time has the thread locked, doesnt matter how much it contributes as it would be counted a spam.

Actually it 1 month. However, some necros get missed since you see some threads with a post every 6 months.
  • aloishammeraloishammer Member Posts: 3,294 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    1. i think the limit is 2 months of inactivity?

Nope.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=15496631&postcount=7
    bluegeek wrote:
    Please remember to check the dates of threads; and if you find an old thread which violates the PWE Community Rules and Policies or has been inactive for over 30 days before someone replied to it just report it and avoid posting in it.

1 month.
  • mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    i wasnt sure but at least 2 people have come on and corrected it, then i expect this thread to be locked. stand corrected.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Hey hey now!

BAD ZOMBIE BAD GO BACK TO THE GROUND!

Seriously folks, if a thread hasn't been responded too in 30 days please don't bring it back up :( If you feel you need to continue the thread by all means make a new one! :)

/Closed

PS - The rules have the actual information on what is or isn't necro along with other things ;)

It's the link at the top of every forum :)
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

This discussion has been closed.