test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cant find published mission :(

rav10rav10 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
Hi fellow Captains,

Sorry if this has been asked before recently but I have been unable to see anything on the forums.

I am now able to get back into the Foundry and edit some of my missions, click 'Save and Publish' and it runs ok. I log back onto Holodeck and search for the mission via using the 'Author' but the mission is not there?

Am I doing something wrong or is it still bugged?

Thanks in advance
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• castsbugccastsbugc Member Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Question 1) Did you receive an in game mail saying the publish was successful?
    Question 2) Are you presently a reviewer for new missions?
    Question 3) Did you search in the bottom most tab for the mission?
    Question 4) Is your character you are searching with high enough level to see the mission in question?
    Question 5) What is the name of the mission anyways? :)
  • macready08macready08 Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Same problem here after my mission got published an hour after it started go to search and nothing this is bs branflakes you could atleast throw us a bone and let us know that you are aware of the situation. The one mission that i had published i went to fix some bugs in it republished and now it is gone also.
    edited December 2013
    macready08 wrote: »
    Same problem here after my mission got published an hour after it started go to search and nothing this is bs branflakes you could atleast throw us a bone and let us know that you are aware of the situation. The one mission that i had published i went to fix some bugs in it republished and now it is gone also.

Same questions as above basically :)
  • macready08macready08 Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Looks like mission can only be found under review content with the title.
    edited December 2013

For a newly published mission, this is indeed the case until you get 5 reviews on it.
  • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited December 2013

Time to start advertising. We've got several reviews threads you can ask in (click my sig where it says "Useful Links for Foundry Writers" and scroll down). I also recommend putting a thread about your mission in Mission Database and linking to it from your sig. Maybe even a sig banner if you're decent at Photoshop.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • drogyn1701drogyn1701 Member Posts: 3,606 Media Corps
    edited December 2013
    However, reviewing is turned off right now (hopefully until several bug fixes are implemented). So your mission will not be able to move out of review stage until it is turned back on.
    The Foundry Roundtable live Saturdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
This discussion has been closed.