test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Foundry republish stuck at 50 %

macready08macready08 Member Posts: 46 Arc User
Anyone else having this issue ? I tried to publish an old mission that never got done by cryptic stuck at 50 %. So i tried to make a new mission just a quick map just to see it would publish and the same thing stuck at 50%.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• borrowedtuneborrowedtune Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Same here. Eventually you will get the "publish failed" message. However, we can't be sure this is a foundry only bug given how much trouble Cryptic is having with the servers since the holiday event started. I'll try again during off-peak hours and see how it goes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I got mine to about 75% (was performing a patch) but I realized there was more work that needed to be done. It seems to me the publishing server is running slow.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
    edited December 2013
    Okay, on my last attempt, when I set a timer to get up right after the early morning patch, the publish went through in 16 minutes. I'm filing this one under "overworked server".
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

edited December 2013
    Publishing seems to be fine now. I've published 2 of my 3 missions without incident.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • drogyn1701drogyn1701 Member Posts: 3,606 Media Corps
    edited December 2013
    Agreed, this does seem to be fixed after last night's maintenance. I published two missions this morning that were failing to publish last night.
    The Foundry Roundtable live Saturdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I once had a mission take several hours to publish. But yeah, the server was probably busy. You don't actually need to stay logged while it publishes.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
    edited December 2013
    Trying to publish my 3rd mission and running into this problem again. So, my recommendation is to try to publish during off-peak hours.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited December 2013
    Please try again :) Let us know if the results are better.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • logitech007logitech007 Member Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hello, so I decided to change a few things on my missions and I have tried to publish on 2 different times, one last night and one right now and its stuck at 50 percent.
    I will keep my mission publishing and will post here again stating while or not it did or did not work.
    Logitech007
  • logitech007logitech007 Member Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hey so it stalled at 50 percent after an hour or so. so I cancel the publish.
    Logitech007
    edited December 2013
    Have been repeatedly attempting to publish to upload v1.2.1.1 of "Bait and Switch" and have not been able to get through.
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

• eldil1eldil1 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I keep trying to re-publish Contact Squared Parts 1 and 2. They fail every time...

My Missions

Contact Squared Part 1
    Contact Squared Part 2
    Contact Squared: Tribunal (coming soon)
    Contact Squared: Shadows (coming... not as soon...)
    edited December 2013
    We're continuing to monitor this -- can you please try again?

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • eldil1eldil1 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Both Missions published correctly this time...

Thanks Bran...

My Missions

Contact Squared Part 1
    Contact Squared Part 2
    Contact Squared: Tribunal (coming soon)
    Contact Squared: Shadows (coming... not as soon...)
    edited December 2013
    Worked that time. 17 minutes.
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

edited December 2013
    Great news! Thanks for the reports, and we'll continue to monitor to ensure publishing continues to be as smooth for you as possible.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
This discussion has been closed.