test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Forced PvP (or "Why were Epohh tags removed from Snow piles?")

2»

Comments

• Options
    defcon1776defcon1776 Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    and the damned NPCs in the wonderland who won't shut up for the love of God...

This ... Just this ^^:eek:
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid." Q
    Join the 44th Fleet. [FED and KDF] Apply Online: startrek.44thfleet.com
  • Options
    captcokecancaptcokecan Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    fovrel wrote: »
    Regarding the title "Forced PvP". That is not thrue. Fast and Flurious is a PvP race, but everybody that finishes gets two tags. You can ignore all the other players and turn it for yourself into a PvE event.

I even think tag collecting goes faster this way even the race has a cooldown, than going pile digging which you could do last year.

They intend for the PVP race to give out 2 tags per run.

However, I ran it once last night, and after the 1st and 2nd place flags went, there was no 2 Epohh tags.

Maybe they fixed it with the emergency patch last night, I hope so.
    Hey I just vaped you, and this is crazy;
    But here's my frequency, so hail me maybe?
  • Options
    bluegeekbluegeek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I ran "Fast and Flurrious" twice last night.

The first time, I came in way behind. But there was a "participant flag" that I don't remember seeing last year and I got 1 tag from that.

Are people simply not interacting with the participant flag?
    My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. You can file a "forums and website" support ticket here
    Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
  • Options
    tlamstriketlamstrike Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    bluegeek wrote: »

The first time, I came in way behind. But there was a "participant flag" that I don't remember seeing last year and I got 1 tag from that.

I don't remember having to pick up a flag if I came in a place lower than 3rd last year, but I rarely did so maybe there was a finish flag or something.

A few times I've not bothered to pick up the flag at all since I made like 40 of the tags on the first day.
    My Romulan Liberated Borg character made it to Level 30 and beat the (old) Defense of New Romulus with the skill point bug. :D
  • Options
    captcokecancaptcokecan Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    bluegeek wrote: »

I did not see a participant flag show up after First and Second were collected, on my only run last night (before the patch).
    Hey I just vaped you, and this is crazy;
    But here's my frequency, so hail me maybe?