test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Klingon space set

captweaverscaptweavers Member Posts: 44 Arc User
edited December 2013 in PvP Gameplay
Hey guys, which space set is best for a kingon tac in a temp destroyer, fleet qin or fleet somraw for pvp?
I was thinking of borg deflector, borg engine and elite fleet shields??.....im running fleet distruptor dhc, dbb and turrets.
Any help would be great.
Post edited by captweavers on

Comments

• crusty8maccrusty8mac Member Posts: 1,381 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I use the Borg shield and deflector with the KHG shield. If I had access to the highest level fleet shield, I would probably use that. In a nutshell you are on the right track.
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,290 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Elite fleet shields are so good I would use them no matter if I had to lose out on some set bonuses. In general all the elite fleet gear is good.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    They recently "fixed" the KHG shield...course, it may be broken the other way now. It wasn't doing the placate/etc nor the crew stuff. Now, heh - go to Crystalline if you've got a KHG shield sitting in the bank and try to lose crew. And yeah, the placate works now...
  • rylanadionysisrylanadionysis Member Posts: 3,359 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Two piece borg 12 + Elite Res A or B = tasty.
    Gold.jpg
    Fleet Admiral Rylana - Fed Tac - U.S.S Wild Card - Tactical Miracle Worker Cruiser
    Lifetime Subscriber since 2012 == 17,200 Accolades = RIP PvP and Vice Squad
    Chief of Starfleet Intelligence Service == Praise Cheesus