test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I sat there looking at the Fed create a character screen

twg042370twg042370 Member Posts: 2,312 Arc User
... and I said to myself, "Sweet Zombie Gene. I do *not* want to go shooting up those Klingon listening posts and playing tag with the Gorn, again." and went back to my sole remaining character (Romulan) to finally try out the Sphere.

It wasn't for me. Breeding space bunnies is more my speed. Not important.

I remember reading that you could gift Dyson Rep to another character so you wouldn't have to spend a lot of time sucking ions. I like that idea. I like it so much I was thinking that doing something similar to the needlessly shunted-off-into-Expertise XP we get at level cap would be cool as beans.

I suppose people worked really hard on the nebulae that force you to move really slow and having the ability to easily skip B'Vat gloating at you would be spitting on their effort. But gifting XP to new toons so they start with the more interesting arcs... wotta dream!
<3
Post edited by twg042370 on

Comments

• Options
    abystander0abystander0 Member Posts: 648 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    You could always skip past the missions you find undesirable. There is a skip button on the Episode window where you see the various missions in each arc. When you are offered a new mission, there is the option skip the mission.

I always skip the bulk of the Romulan Missions and featured series. I hate Hakeev and Slamek.

Or you could always create a KDF character. Bunnies are for making a seat cover for the captain's chair. :D
  • Options
    twg042370twg042370 Member Posts: 2,312 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I'm aware of it. But you can't skip past your level which means that you either need to hope there are enough minor missions about to fill in the xp needed or go back and do some Gorn Tag.

Double XP weekend help, but imagine being able to start a new toon at lvl 20...

And despite the new (very good) missions, KDF is still only a contraband farmer.
    <3
  • Options
    centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Excuuuuuuse me princess. But my KDF farms all the things! :P