test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Romulan KDF Aligned / Federation

aeliah1aeliah1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2013 in New Romulus
-Nova- (Federation Romulan) 'Nova' (Klingon Romulan)
We are more focused on the Romulan KDF side of the fleets while we do have a Federation Romulan fleet as well. Both fleets are still low level as I have not tried building them until recently.

Is what I?m looking for are: laid back mature people focused on fun.
  1. Mature (foul language, dark or sexual humor is ok)
  2. Role players (all levels of RP welcome) I?m more focused on staying in character then reliving a trek episode.
  3. Helpful players who are more interested in helping others and themselves have fun rather than acquiring the best gear.

A little about me and what I would like to accomplish.
I?m a college student studying science primarily Genetics. I have also, been playing this game sense launch. As I focus most of my attention on school this is the only fun I have allowed myself so I would stay focused. As a result getting on the game and chatting on voice coms is my pub so to speak. Get on kick back drink some beer, whisky ext. and relax.

What we do not want to see is:
  1. Jack aurses
  2. Elitist jerks focused on universal domination over everything fun
  3. Elitist jerks period
  4. Farmers who have no life other than becoming an elitist jerk through farming and selling through inflation

Now mind you I said Elitist (jerks) key word being jerk. If you?re really good at the game and have all elite gear and not a jerk you do not fit into this category. Also, if you have extra time on your hands and are able to farm mats for profit in game, perhaps your pretending to be a Ferengi, that?s not the same.
If you?re interested in the fleet or would like to know more, Pleas contact me. :)
Remember, this fleet is my pub so drinking whisky, beer or whine is frequent in the fleet. ;)

Smoke@Smokkee
Hideki@Smokkee
Elih@Smokkee
-13-@Smokkee