Install Arc
Options

Literary Challenge #54 Discussion Thread

13»

Comments

• Options
    cmdrscarletcmdrscarlet Member Posts: 5,137 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    So, I've been reading entries to catch up and there are some really great reading :)

Having not spent a lot of time in the Sphere yet .... SPOILER ALERT ...

There are Borg in hibernation? I ask because two entries referenced this and I'm curious if that was a coincidence.
  • Options
    danquellerdanqueller Member Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    So, I've been reading entries to catch up and there are some really great reading :)

Having not spent a lot of time in the Sphere yet .... SPOILER ALERT ...

There are Borg in hibernation? I ask because two entries referenced this and I'm curious if that was a coincidence.

Heh...if one of those was mine, then that one is coincidence. The Borg referred to in my entry are those of the ship that escaped the destruction of the Cube that brought the Nor'Vesa into the Sphere, since the crew know those must be somewhere inside the construct. I think it's probably just that the worst nightmare anyone can think of is that of the Borg getting a foothold on the kind of technology in the Sphere. The Iconians are bad enough without a race that truly doesn't care if they live or die as individuals obtaining what the Sphere holds.

Then again, the Sphere is vast and ancient. Perhaps there is more here I don't want to tell you... :)
  • Options
    pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited December 2013
    Thanks for all the discussion for #54! I am about to post #55, and look forward to seeing how creative you get with it :D

Unsticking for now, but feel free to continue discussing!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    allen1973allen1973 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I appreciate your kind words Cpt. Kane.