test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Defeat Voth in the Battlezone boss counting

skk1701jskk1701j Member Posts: 243 Arc User
When I started the Mission "Defeat Voth in the Battlezone" I got just to 15 Points when Boss fights started. The Voth handling the Omega particle and the Rex don't count. In the end I just had 23 Points, normally 45 to 70 (got once nearly 100).
Mini Bosses rewards aren't worth killing, too. They give only a few kills (less than 10).
Post edited by skk1701j on

Comments

• Options
    f9thaceshighf9thaceshigh Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    one thing that also needs to be fixed is it doesn't count the voth that you kill to start the timer.
  • Options
    vfpfyasko1vfpfyasko1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    They need to place this into a queue of some sorts, finding people to run with on ground is a pain in the butt! I love the ground, it is the only thing i like about this Voth add on. However, i wish that it was more meaningful in the manner in which it was more of a territory control.
  • Options
    capnshadow27capnshadow27 Member Posts: 1,731 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    vfpfyasko1 wrote: »
    They need to place this into a queue of some sorts, finding people to run with on ground is a pain in the butt! I love the ground, it is the only thing i like about this Voth add on. However, i wish that it was more meaningful in the manner in which it was more of a territory control.

You dont need people. It is a social-like zone. Ask people if they want to team while there if need be, otherwise roflstomp the Dinos alone, it is very easy to take at least 4-5 sections alone. and then hold them, two people can take a whole section and hold it alone.

With the way it works a 5 man team can take the entire zone alone. 2 in city, 2 in outskirts 1 in park. My fleet has done it.

As for the OP, always check Control level before starting the defeating Voth in the Battlezone daily. It will help limit the Occasions in which you get shafted.
    Inertia just means you can do Powerslides in you carrier!
    I am Il Shadow and i approve these Shennanigans!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]