test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Why are Custom BoFF MACO Uniforms Blocked?

captaindurrellcaptaindurrell Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Federation Discussion
why is it that we can't modify the unlocked costume options for our boffs?

Obviously Cryptic doesn't want us to do it(as they took that old command away) but what i can not fathom, is WHY?

if you want to suck more grind from us, make it so that they have to have the armour equipped to modify it. Or require that we need to do another Rep Project to modify the armour.

But the fact that my BoFFs cant have armour that matches mine is... frustrating. especially now that you see NPCs in the Dyson Sphere running around in custom MACO armour.

perhaps if we had an explaination as to WHY this is the intended design choice, it will be easier to take the fact that this customization options aren't available for our boffs

and before i get responses saying 'if you equip the armour on your boffs, it shows up' I know that. I want them to have the dark coloured armour my captain wears, not the bright white default.
Post edited by captaindurrell on

Comments

• capnshadow27capnshadow27 Member Posts: 1,731 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Well seeing aas the available options for modifiying it ar super limited on our toons, the boffs limits dont suprise me.

I call for unlocking the full color palettes for all costumes!
    Inertia just means you can do Powerslides in you carrier!
    I am Il Shadow and i approve these Shennanigans!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • captaindurrellcaptaindurrell Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    yeah, i'd love to see a wider colour pallet range for them too.

I just don't understand why if the options are there for your toon, why your boffs can't use these options?

what is the reasoning?
  • giliongilion Member Posts: 686 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I would also love to give my boffs the armor, I dont care if I have to buy each of them a set, if I can modify it (remove the helmet for example) I would.
    yeah, i'd love to see a wider colour pallet range for them too.

I just don't understand why if the options are there for your toon, why your boffs can't use these options?

what is the reasoning?

What options? My options are silvery gray, bluish silver, and a few odds and ends. This is for my toon. The Customization in this game is Cake, and therefore a Lie.
    Inertia just means you can do Powerslides in you carrier!
    I am Il Shadow and i approve these Shennanigans!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]