test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Since "Origin" is now the default bridge...

jjprizejjprize Member Posts: 5 Arc User
Can you please update the background of the space pop up windows for your bridge officers in sector space to show the Origin bridge instead of the weird galaxy thing they currently show? That is all :)

PS: and to get ahead of any flamers, I'm not saying this is a big deal or a top priority, it is just a simple request to stick in the que.
Post edited by jjprize on

Comments

• Options
    oldkilldareoldkilldare Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    how about giving the default Klingon bridge a viewscreen first ?

because it doesn't have one at all atm y'know...

...and no it's not "meant to be like that" before someone suggests it...
  • Options
    aelfwin1aelfwin1 Member Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    You might want to ask for a couple of chairs for the 'Origin' bridge first .
    Who ever thought that Starfleet officers will be standing at OPS and Conn needs to be shown a few Star Trek episodes ... . :cool:
  • Options
    stark2kstark2k Member Posts: 1,467 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I'm still waiting for the rest my ship, what happened to those AWESOME Star Trekish corridors from the tutorial.

Here is also an enigma, why the hell is my ship flying in reverse, check out the view screen, the warp field effect is going the opposite direction.
    StarTrekIronMan.jpg
  • Options
    gofasternowgofasternow Member Posts: 1,390 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    ...your helmsman's Powdered Toast Man?
  • Options
    azurianstarazurianstar Member Posts: 6,985 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    aelfwin1 wrote: »
    Who ever thought that Starfleet officers will be standing at OPS and Conn needs to be shown a few Star Trek episodes ... . :cool:

That's not Ops and Conn, they are off in the corner next to the viewscreen.

I really feel sorry for them since it's a worse spot than sitting front row and off to either side of a movie theater. :P
  • Options
    hanoverhanover Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Too much work. No money in it. Working as intended. :P
    Does Arc install a root kit? Ask a Dev today!
  • Options
    sonnikkusonnikku Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    aelfwin1 wrote: »

Those posts aren't Ops and Conn, they're elsewhere. It's the same deal with your ship warping in reverse if the main screen is to be believed. Everything is backwards. A "mirror" of how it's supposed to be, you could say.

OMG we ARE the mirror universe. The lack of diplomacy. The warping in with phasers charged and weapons set to kill. It all makes sense now. We thought the game was inaccurate. When in truth it was our own false preconceived notions of reality that were false. Dun Dun Dunnnnnn :eek: