test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Season 8 Feature episodes?

radagast75radagast75 Member Posts: 333 Arc User
As far as i have seen, there is still just one (Sphere of influence) story mission there while previous have more.

Is that one mission going to be that story for the season or is there something more after that (Other than daily stuff)?
Captain Hunt, at your service!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by radagast75 on

Comments

• Options
    packer3434packer3434 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    There are missions everytime you get to new tier in the dyson rep. These missions are basically just cutscenes but they do provide some more story.

The sphere is the only actually fe/mission we're getting though.
    Well I can't forget a face but I won't remember y'all.
    Bleed Green and Gold
  • Options
    captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    radagast75 wrote: »
    As far as i have seen, there is still just one (Sphere of influence) story mission there while previous have more.

Is that one mission going to be that story for the season or is there something more after that (Other than daily stuff)?

There are story cutscenes in the Voth reputation and there sounds like another episode for the anniversary and then who knows after that.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Oh my, grinding to experience storyline. That sucks, hopefully there be more missions that dont require grinding for rep. Not everyone cares for rep or rep equipment.

After those exellent Romulan missions, the older stuff just feels a bit bland anyway and the Sphere mission was good if too short and was hoping some more of that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    chalpenchalpen Member Posts: 2,207 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    cryptic only does one FE a year.
    Should I start posting again after all this time?
  • Options
    kirksplatkirksplat Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Please check out the 6 part Foundry FE called "Purity," when part 1 republishes. I thought Sphere of Influence was good, but that series has been my highlight of S8, prior to S8 wrecking my game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    kirksplat wrote: »
    Please check out the 6 part Foundry FE called "Purity," when part 1 republishes. I thought Sphere of Influence was good, but that series has been my highlight of S8, prior to S8 wrecking my game.

I was planning to start doing foundry stuff when all other missions have been done. I be sure to check that out :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]