test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Reman outfits. Good marketing->Disappointments

radagast75radagast75 Member Posts: 333 Arc User
From Reman premium species decription.

-Special Reman Uniform Variants
As your progress through the Romulan Republic story arc, Romulan costume options will become available. Remans will not only have access to those options, but special leather trimmed Reman variants.
-There are three uniforms in all, but only two are available to any one character based on the ally they select.

Yes it says that there is 3 variants and 2 can be used on both factions. Nothing there to be disappointed.

What i am bit upset of is, that these "Unique" clothes are really nothing unique. You seen them all before on your Reman Boff's. They dont look particularly neat and are way too shiny but even this is not too bad.

What is bad tho, is that Remans are forced to use Romulan drapery as cloaks if you want a cloak. They just look plain wrong on remans. Shoulderpads are not too bad but the drapery is. Small sash hanging from both shoulders that are waist high just make Male remans to look like they want to express their feminine side. It really dont make them look something to be taken seriously.

Even if you buy that Nemesis set like i did, it just comes with basic setting.

One extremely good way to satisfy me and maybe many others as well would have been to add "Reman resistance outfits" to accolade "Reman resistance"

Also whats with these limitations? Males only have one head while Females have three and so on?
Captain Hunt, at your service!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by radagast75 on

Comments

• Options
    madblooddollmadblooddoll Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I wish at least the romulans could wear that outfit regardless of what side they go. This game's limitations hold it back. I know like 100s of people who would have bought the reman outfit if they could have worn it on their romulan or alien or whatever.
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I want the trench coat style appearance Remans they have in Nemesis.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png