test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mine enemy, strange glow on planet.

radagast75radagast75 Member Posts: 333 Arc User
Has anyone done "Mine enemy lately"? I am on it at moment but it is hard to keep doing it for the planet has some odd bright pink glow everywhere as if something with lightning code is wrong. It actually hurts eyes and is very irritating.

That glow was not there the last i played it, it was Romulan back then. Now i am Reman, is it too bright for them there?

Is this something that has been maintenanced until it breaks?
Captain Hunt, at your service!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• Options
    reginamala78reginamala78 Member Posts: 4,593 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Known bug. The further you go in that mission, the more messed up it'll get, and ultimately it can't be finished (a triggered event is broken). Just beam out, Skip, hit Frozen, save yourself some time.
  • Options
    radagast75radagast75 Member Posts: 333 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Known bug. The further you go in that mission, the more messed up it'll get, and ultimately it can't be finished (a triggered event is broken). Just beam out, Skip, hit Frozen, save yourself some time.

Must be quite recent bug since it was just fine about two weeks ago when i did it with another toon. Sad to hear that part of story is broken but i will try how long i can get in it and then stop. Hopefully everyone reports this.

Yes, indeed the triggered event wont happen.

First i try to do couple of patrols, which do not update. I kill everything they want me to but they just dont count to mission objectives, then this. I am tired of bugs and new bugs in old content which should not be affected by fixing new things.

I hope they do test these patches themselves and do not rely solely on player feedback from Tribble.

Then when i finally got yto do Frozen and engage that Warbird, i notice my BOFF's have gone away from their stations and die >_<

AMD ITS NOT EVEN MONDAY!!

Now there is Tal Shiar Romulans strolling around Obiseks place tagged as Reman resistance XD
    Captain Hunt, at your service!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]