test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Reman. Request for altered dialogue from Obisek.

radagast75radagast75 Member Posts: 333 Arc User
It would be nice if at least Obisek would react differently to Reman characters. Some of them may even have same agenda like him. Another Remans in General should react differently to Remans than Romulans.
Captain Hunt, at your service!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by radagast75 on

Comments

• Options
    kjwashingtonkjwashington Member Posts: 2,529 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    radagast75 wrote: »
    It would be nice if at least Obisek would react differently to Reman characters. Some of them may even have same agenda like him. Another Remans in General should react differently to Remans than Romulans.

My only Rom character is a Reman, so I just assumed that they did (as I hadn't seen the Romulan dialogue). Are you still able to side with Obisek in the mission "Frozen" as a Romulan?
    FaW%20meme_zpsbkzfjonz.jpg
    Support 90 degree arc limitation on BFaW! Save our ships from looking like flying disco balls of dumb!
  • Options
    aloishammeraloishammer Member Posts: 3,294 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    My only Rom character is a Reman, so I just assumed that they did (as I hadn't seen the Romulan dialogue). Are you still able to side with Obisek in the mission "Frozen" as a Romulan?

You can side with Obisek in that mission as a Romulan, whether aligned Fed or KDF. Or Benzite (Fed), Human (Fed), Orion (KDF), or Klingon (KDF).

Those are all the combinations I've tried thus far anyway. I'd hazard that there are no restrictions, and anyone can take either option.
  • Options
    jheinigjheinig Member Posts: 364 Cryptic Developer
    edited November 2013
    I believe the poster's referring to the ability for Remans to decide that they will assist Obisek as fellow Remans in Frozen, which comes with a special accolade.

The Vault should also have special dialog options for Reman captains. Reman captains who feel a strong loyalty to their kin may decide to help Obisek, in which case the ending of the Vault is slightly different.
  • Options
    sfc#5932 sfc Member Posts: 992 Bug Hunter
    edited November 2013
    jheinig wrote: »
    I believe the poster's referring to the ability for Remans to decide that they will assist Obisek as fellow Remans in Frozen, which comes with a special accolade.

The Vault should also have special dialog options for Reman captains. Reman captains who feel a strong loyalty to their kin may decide to help Obisek, in which case the ending of the Vault is slightly different.
    Last time I played Vault, I only got "I am Romulan" a choice, and I was a Reman.

Might have had to do something with playing part of it with another Romulan.
  • Options
    jheinigjheinig Member Posts: 364 Cryptic Developer
    edited November 2013
    Last time I played Vault, I only got "I am Romulan" a choice, and I was a Reman.

Might have had to do something with playing part of it with another Romulan.

Ask his name, ask what he's doing there, tell him you're not an agent of the Tal Shiar and you should have the opportunity to tell him that you are a free Reman. See how things progress from there.

Being on a team with other characters may affect your dialogs, though.