test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Elachi ground forces, tedious?

radagast75radagast75 Member Posts: 333 Arc User
I love the challenge of disabling certain enemies like Technicians and Betas with their flaming drones in prinviple.

What buggers me is that there is often over 10 of Elachi NPC at time plus added to that, the number of different drones they spawn. It is not hard at all to target those deadliest enemies in start but, it gets tedious when they are all moving and drones plus shield drones are spawned to add to their numbers.

Still not too hard but when it gets hard, is when there is more technicians and betas that spawn stuff simultaneously. When they decide to spawn couple or more Shareth Drones at the same time, you get to difficult times.

You need to find those litle buggers fast by browsing targets, there are many other targets as well and it takes timre to find those drones.

They are easy to kill but they are fast moving and do humongous plasma damage. If there is more than one of those, i have no time to find but one and kill that, at that point other(s) plus Elachi are on us and knowing how well made Away team AI is, they are quickly finished off by these drones and i follow soon after.

Is anyone else having difficulties with these? Do you think the damage and range of these drones plus movement speed is bit high? Should there be limits how many of certain NPC's should any group have?
Captain Hunt, at your service!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]