test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance (November 21, 2013) [Complete!]

1235»

Comments

• hasehhaseh Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    No crashes here with 3 Accounts on 3 different PCs.

Greetings
    Hannes
  • burstdragon323burstdragon323 Member Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I will try your burned replicated bird meat. LOL

At least it's meat. I remember the year I got home from a late work shift to find my family already en-route to Thanksgiving Dinner, leaving me a note saying sorry and a TV Dinner.
  • delbert1967delbert1967 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    No crashes either... must be lucky or have config that suits.
    Had normal account disconnect... but my internet is a bit dodgy. lol
  • evilgenius180evilgenius180 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Fix consumables vanishing from the power tray.

I CANT PVP IF I HAVE TO UN-EQUIP AND RE-EQUIP BATTERIES DURING A MATCH!!

I know, right? And it's not just PVP. PVE in areas like the Voth battle zone and fleet actions are a real pain in the rear with this bug. (anywhere that you're facing a relentless onslaught of enemies)

What gets me is that Season 8 didn't even cause this bug. One of the "fixes" after S8 did this. :rolleyes:
  • zetaeffrittzetaeffritt Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I'm having no luck signing on. i get as far as the loading screen, and then I'm kicked off.
  • rhodgherrhodgher Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    no crashes before and non now and using nvidia card
  • worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Its not a glitch sto has given us all Feringi transporters see tng episode Menage A Troi

Heh, funny thing? My Rommie woman logs in normally...but when I select her on the character screen, her clothes beam up about a second after her body. This hasn't happened since the last patch, though.

Also, I loved that episode. Picard scraping the depths of his soul and pretending to be Troi Sr.'s lover? I thought that Sir Patrick Stewart would crack up halfway through! I'm still amazed that he kept a straight face!
  • tinnydancertinnydancer Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2013
    - The KDF Klingon Honor Guard Be'Ves (Duras Sisters style) vest is no longer available once the KHG costume accolade is achieved.

- In the Colony Invasion event about 35% of the time when the Diplomat is tagged for beam out you don't get credit.

- In Azure Nebula Rescue, randomly the ship you are trying to rescue disappears, the number that hovers above the asteroid stays there and that node is then inactive for the rest of the event. Nothing else will spawn there. I have seen this happen to three of the four spawn point in one game.

- If you use Free Camera, randomly the game will change the setting to Follow Target.

- If you select your own Department Heads for Doff missions the game will change your selections.

- In the Gamma Orionis Block there is an exploration mission. I forget the name but when you beam down, your entire away team is beamed into a mountain. Nothing you do will allow them to escape. I reported this issue at least two years ago.

There are more but, its almost time for todays maintenance to end.
  • doalxkdoalxk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    At least it's meat. I remember the year I got home from a late work shift to find my family already en-route to Thanksgiving Dinner, leaving me a note saying sorry and a TV Dinner.

I can't decide whether that's terrible or hilarious. Going to have to go with a combination of both.
  • captainpanixcaptainpanix Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I'm having no luck signing on. i get as far as the loading screen, and then I'm kicked off.

Yes, that is usually the case when the server is down.

ETA of server to come up: 10:00 Pacific
    Actual time as of this post: 9:55 Pacific
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited November 2013
    Maintenance is now complete! Thanks for your patience. We'll see you back in-game!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
This discussion has been closed.