test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Power system weirdness, this feeks odd.

radagast75radagast75 Member Posts: 333 Arc User
We all know how power is from beginning. Balance 50/50/50/50 and weapons full 100/50/25/25 and so forth..

Now at grade 43, i have some skills that should add power... According to some guides they add up to existing power levels but... Instead it seems that true power in all slots are still the same balance is 50/50/50/50 and so on, only exeption is, that sliders have dropped down below these limts to seemingly compensate my extra power in the way that slidersa are below the setting they should be and extra power from skills and such, is added to them to get normal default power levels.

End result of this is, that i have more power from skills but instead more power, i have less in sliders and extra i have, adjusts actual levels to normal. I have no more power that before O_O

Anyway, looks like my ships nase power has dropped from 200 to 160. Is this intentional?

Gah, i finally noticed what was "wrong" warbirds have leess power in their so-called powerful singularity core. I wonder why i notice it now because ive been playing these warbird a moth now and also been tinkering with power all the time :D
Captain Hunt, at your service!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]