test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mine Enemy

philchapphilchap Member Posts: 269 Arc User
Is there a trick to get the cutscene play after you use the hidden door. Im one of many that cant progress after openning the door
Post edited by philchap on

Comments

• Options
    jetwtfjetwtf Member Posts: 1,207
    edited November 2013
    I think they broke it. a fleetmate was saying they couldnt progress after the door too.

The trick is to run down the hall... thats it, nothing else. there is an event trigger at the end of the hall that you will run into and start the scene.

I always thought that scene and where the player is kinda odd, one would think they would notice 2 people with weapons standing at the end of that hall watching them. the map maker shouldve put a corner there and you eavesdrop on them but move the camera to watch the scene.
    "I'm drunk, whats your excuse for being an idiot?" - Unknown drunk man. :eek:
  • Options
    craig76craig76 Member Posts: 775 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    philchap wrote: »
    Is there a trick to get the cutscene play after you use the hidden door. Im one of many that cant progress after openning the door

it is bugged. they are aware of it and working on a solution to fix it:)
    I believe God created the universe, because he knew we wanted to explore. So, he made us a playground...
    planet-space-sun.jpg
  • Options
    vraedikvraedik Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Its extremely frustrating, i cannot get the cutscene after opening the hidden door either. the mission objective just says it still needs opened after i go into the other room and i can never finish the mission. :mad:
  • Options
    tryst41tryst41 Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Yup, it's borked. You can't get the event trigger after opening the hidden door.

I even tried reporting the bug and found no previous reports in the search so I guess the bug reporting is borked too.

Is there any part of this game they haven't broken?
  • Options
    jheinigjheinig Member Posts: 364 Cryptic Developer
    edited November 2013
This discussion has been closed.