test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Missions missing

casbynesscasbyness Member Posts: 171 Arc User
Since Season 8 arrived my Foundry missions have been missing from Browse and Review. They are nowhere to be found.

I also can't re-publish them due to the usual new Season blackout to the Editor tool.

So now no one can see my missions.

Is this just me?? :mad:
Post edited by casbyness on

Comments

• Options
    bazagbazag Member Posts: 375 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Not just you, after every season update the foundry goes down, missions are republished using whatever new code is included, editing is turned on a bit after and reviews after that.

There were extreme delays with the republishing process. Usually it takes about 2 days for every mission to come back up. So for now while they are working out what's going on they have stopped the process and will restart the process once they've identified and resolved the issue.

Welcome to post-Season launch foundry downtime.
  • Options
    cyconianlordcyconianlord Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited November 2013
  • Options
    species1977species1977 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    If they can't resolve the problem then let the players make new missions simple as that.
  • Options
    stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    If they can't resolve the problem then let the players make new missions simple as that.
    Just reread bazag's post.
  • Options
    amahoodamahood Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    casbyness wrote: »
    Since Season 8 arrived my Foundry missions have been missing from Browse and Review. They are nowhere to be found.

I also can't re-publish them due to the usual new Season blackout to the Editor tool.

So now no one can see my missions.

Is this just me?? :mad:

I believe it happens to everyone's missions whenever there is a new launch of a season or something special like LoR
  • Options
    arrowear1arrowear1 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    And I was just about to Play Purity II: of Thought...guess not...it's not up yet. :confused: