test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Getting ripped off

choppy101choppy101 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Federation Discussion
When Mining standed Dilithium From Fed mine say,you mine 400 Dilithium and you get 120 dilithium and the federation get the other 280 dilithium.

When mine Ultra Pure Dilithium From Fleet Mine say,you mine 400 Dilithium and you get 120
Dilithium and fleet should get the other 280 dilithium .but No they don't where dose that dilithium go,and not to mention that Ultra Pure Dilithium,
So it dosen't take a farnegi to see that some is getting ripped off.
Post edited by choppy101 on

Comments

• Options
    captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I dont really understand what you are talking about and I don't think you get how it works.

You get all the dilithium. No one is ripping you off. If you are talking about the actual number on the mini game then it does not match the actual output. If you reach 700 you are not getting 700 dilithium. It's just a number. The amount of dilithium is capped at a certain amount per game.

If you are talking about some dialogue that says it's being split then that's just some roleplay explanation. It's irrelevant.
  • Options
    themariethemarie Member Posts: 1,055 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Yeah that score is not the total you get.

I have several of those "rich mining claim" tickets. If I run my score past 700 I get five thousand dilth. The regular mining is capped out much lower.

No one is ripping you off, I will assure you that.
  • Options
    choppy101choppy101 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I can see how it is set up ,but just says it seem wrong.
    you get the same for mining normal dilithium as you get for mining for mining pure dilithium ,one would think it worth more so you should get payed more.
    Yes l know your score is 400 and you get 120 dilithium for your score l just believe the ratio should be different from Viugta Asteroid field to Dilithium Mine Fleet Holding.