test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cannot change costumes

hatepwehatepwe Member Posts: 252 Arc User
I have several costume slots since I have a lifetime sub and am in a fleet. My KDF aligned Reman has been unable for over two weeks to switch his costumes. The only thing I have been able to do is change the first costume slot, not switch between other costumes.

I've tried using the tailor and also tried editing the other slots to find they seem to be locked off. They're still visible and I can see the costumes in them I just can't access them.

Has anyone else had this problem?

I filed a Bug report (which I know is no help to me specifically) as well as a GM ticket (which SHOULD be help to me specifically) but didn't get a straight answer.

Is this a known issue being worked on? I didn't notice it listed anywhere.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by hatepwe on

Comments

• protogothprotogoth Member Posts: 2,369 Arc User
    edited November 2013
  • jetwtfjetwtf Member Posts: 1,207
    edited November 2013
    Old bug. If you look the next time you are at a tailor you will see the "create" button is no longer greyed out. All you can do is recreate the outfits and you can then wear them again. but you will have the old broken ones still listed.... One of my characters now has 10 outfits but only 3 useable and another has 5...
    "I'm drunk, whats your excuse for being an idiot?" - Unknown drunk man. :eek: