test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The [Reman Star Enclave]

tonuskgbtonuskgb Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2013 in New Romulus
Greetings and salutations fellow trekkies. I'm here to advertise an open enrollment policy for the Reman Star Enclave!

The OOC stuff; First and foremost I'd like to make it clear that this is NOT a 'Romulan/Reman' only fleet. While I personally encourage those who haven't already, to make a green blood and check out the awesome story and ships, there are no race requirements to be allowed entry.

KDF;The fleet is aligned with the Klingon Defense Force, and beyond having some common sense, and no quarrels chilling with a few people who do some RP here and there, that is our only requirement.

What we do; Besides the rp here and there, I've surrounded myself with capable individuals whom primarily specialize in pve, but we are quite alright with diving into pvp, depends on the mood!

Where we come from; The core of us right now, are the former active body of the Romulan Praetorian Guard. Through one means or another we've moved on and are looking to continue enjoying the game together. We're pretty casual if it wasn't obvious, and offer an extensive reserve of humor alongside game knowledge. As far as I know the majority of us are currently on during US evening hours, but there's usually always someone on throughout the day, and the actives currently around possess invite permissions and enough know-how to answer your questions.

In Character; Almost all of us currently in roleplay to some extent, and any questions regarding the origin of the fleet and how a character may possibly slip into it, I'd prefer to answer and address on a person by person basis. I'll likely edit this post later to include a detailed description of the organization and make it look pretty, but for now!-/lazymorningpost

I can be reached in game at Ejiul@Tonuskgb. Finding us with the fleet search option in game can also get you in if I'm not around. Invite capable members will be (hopefully!)replying here over the weekend. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope we can provide a welcoming place to crash for a few of you out there.