test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

No update on Odessey uniforms?

uss917019uss917019 Member Posts: 182 Arc User
edited November 2013 in The Art of Star Trek Online
Hello there all i know this thread has already been done before but i just wanted to ask onto when will you update the odessey uniform the wrist color rings and the bagde since i really want it soon and thought it would be updated for Season 8.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by uss917019 on

Comments

• Options
    jodarkriderjodarkrider Member Posts: 2,097 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    They've not fixed the glitch, where on female models it doesn't show VA rank mirrored on both collars, as it does on males for what? 10 months? So not surprised there's no new variant of the new uniform just yet. :(
    [10:20] Your Lunge deals 4798 (2580) Physical Damage(Critical) to Tosk of Borg.

Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator
    "bIghojchugh DaneH, Dumev pagh. bIghojqangbe'chugh, DuQaHlaH pagh."
    "Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness." ~Day[9] 
    "Your fun isn't wrong." ~LaughingTrendy

Find me on Twitterverse - @jodarkrider

• Options
    uss917019uss917019 Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Ok ya but i dont a see it as a very big problem its just small details on a uniform. OK like changing the hole uniform i can understand but just adding a little peices to it and fixing pins on it shouldnt be a problem to fix right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    jodarkriderjodarkrider Member Posts: 2,097 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    uss917019 wrote: »
    Ok ya but i dont a see it as a very big problem its just small details on a uniform. OK like changing the hole uniform i can understand but just adding a little peices to it and fixing pins on it shouldnt be a problem to fix right?
    Well, both the glitch and this seem like a small problem. And that's why I am saying it. Should not be a problem to implement either of these things. :)
    [10:20] Your Lunge deals 4798 (2580) Physical Damage(Critical) to Tosk of Borg.

Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator
    "bIghojchugh DaneH, Dumev pagh. bIghojqangbe'chugh, DuQaHlaH pagh."
    "Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness." ~Day[9] 
    "Your fun isn't wrong." ~LaughingTrendy

Find me on Twitterverse - @jodarkrider