Install Arc
Options

Season 8: The Sphere is Live!

124»

Comments

• Options
    phreakbeephreakbee Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Things are broken across the board on this mess. They did not even run this by the mob (the mass player base ) before green lighting this mess. The exchange is broken. the is buggy, or should i say bugger the before. Looks like stuff will be general messed up for the next 3 months at lease sale wise. good luck if you blew you paycheck on lock box keys. you cant even move that junk. people will have a hard time finding it . Good job PWE i see you are trying to top the mess you made last year with season 7.

Last year? Season 7? NOT! They blew up most of the year, and now with this "new ARC" spyware..... No wonder they are running discounted "lifetime" sales.
  • Options
    nullunitnullunit Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    the BB codes on this board suck

end of message
  • Options
    robeasomrobeasom Member Posts: 1,911 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Who's to say this game will last till season 10 it may fall under what I call the curse of Star Trek as all genres (apart from movies) ended at or before Season 8
    NO TO ARC
    Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
    Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
    Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ajm1067ajm1067 Member Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    nullunit wrote: »
    pfft at least you guys can log in, I still crash at the loading screen, so kwitchabitchen

Yeah, maintenance has had no effect here, either. Still crashes at the end of the loading screen. That's a week, now.
    NewMixedCrest.jpg?width=350&height=170
    McVittie's Marauders - The House of Arrgh
    Website
    Discord
    I absolutely, positively, will not create more characters in STO now that I have five six seven eight nine ten!
    McVittie/Saren/Arrgh Son of Jahn/Taev Dar/Professor Moriarty/Mia/Vittie/Vidtana'Clan/Suram/Sarela
  • Options
    connorbalfourconnorbalfour Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Still crashing at the loading screen...
    Star Trek - Revolution
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    blassreiterusblassreiterus Member Posts: 1,294 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    phreakbee wrote: »
    Last year? Season 7? NOT! They blew up most of the year, and now with this "new ARC" spyware..... No wonder they are running discounted "lifetime" sales.
    In case you were unaware, they do the Lifetime Subscription sale about 2 times a year. It has nothing to do with Arc or whatever you want to blame for the "bad" stuff of the game.
    Star Trek Online LTS player.