Install Arc

Dr Who 50th Trailer (Extended)

kekvinkekvin Member Posts: 633 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Ten Forward
Post edited by kekvin on

Comments

• twg042370twg042370 Member Posts: 2,312 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Please don't suck. Please don't suck. Please don't suck.
    <3
  • philipclaybergphilipclayberg Member Posts: 1,680
    edited November 2013
    That shouldn't be a problem as long as it doesn't take place in the vacuum of space.
  • steamwrightsteamwright Member Posts: 2,820
    edited November 2013
    (Spoiler. If for some reason you skipped the trailer)

That gold and alabaster pedestal, on which a large red gem is set, has the seal of Rassilon on one of the visible decorative insets. (The other appears to be Gallifreyan writing.) Anything touched by Rassilon doesn't seem like good news to me. And why are there two kids' geodesic jungle gyms in the shot?

Also, who are the twins facing 10 & 11 when the two docs sit down and cross their legs? They look a bit like Kate Stewart from behind, and the location looks a bit like an old UNIT bunker. I could've sworn I'd heard Jemma Redgrave was reprising her role, but I've not been able to confirm that. Edit: strike that. Just saw her listed on imdb.com.

Lastly, there's a very brief darkened bunker shot (at 0:25) with, apparently, 3 people entering at the other end from the camera. Based on the lighting, the two in the rear are Clara and Doctor 11. The front figure remains shadowed. Sadly, its probably not so, but that outlined shadow looks a lot like Doctor 8. :eek: Would that it could be. What a delicious surprise that would be!