test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

STFs should offer a choice of Omega or Fleet Marks

jeffel82jeffel82 Member Posts: 2,075 Arc User
How about it? It's unquestionably team/multiplayer content, which is the main reason for awarding fleet marks.

Azure Rescue offers a choice between Romulan, Nukara, or Fleet Marks, because you help the Romulan Republic, fight Tholians, and play as a team.

STFs should offer a choice between Omega and Fleet marks because you fight Borg, and play as a team.
You're right. The work here is very important.
tacofangs wrote: »
...talking to players is like being a mall Santa. Everyone immediately wants to tell you all of the things they want, and you are absolutely powerless to deliver 99% of them.
Post edited by jeffel82 on

Comments

• Options
    pwecangetlostpwecangetlost Member Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    MORE CHOICES!

I agree with this. But personally, there should just be one input for all, let's get the number of currencies back down.
  • Options
    johngazmanjohngazman Member Posts: 2,826 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    jeffel82 wrote: »
    Azure Rescue offers a choice between Romulan, Nukara, or Fleet Marks, because you help the Romulan Republic, fight Tholians, and play as a team.

Azure gives a pretty paltry amount of marks though. It either needs a massive boost or an Elite version before i'll give a TRIBBLE about it again.

But yes, I agree with what you're saying.
    You're just a machine. And machines can be broken.
    StarTrekFirstContactBorgBattleonetumblr_lln3v6QoT31qzrtqe.gif
  • Options
    tenkaritenkari Member Posts: 2,906 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    depending on how the sphere rep comes and is as good as it seems, i doubt we will see changes in rep marks of any kind until they re-do the rep system to be like the sphere system.
  • Options
    captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I personally think all multi person content should award fleet marks automatically, even if its a smaller amount, and then the other marks on top (possibly a choice if its relevant).

everything you do in teams should help out your fleet, and while a choice is great, i hate grinding some 5 man stuff and finding its not helped the fleet at all because ive wanted to focus on a rep.
  • Options
    kalanikalani Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I think an equal amount of fleet marks should always a choice for any mission that requires a team to play. If they did this they would need a new way to give people incentive to play Fleet Mark exclusive missions though. I think one way would be to give them optional objectives that are as difficult as the Cure Space optional was before power creep that would double the rewards of the missions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    rahmkota19rahmkota19 Member Posts: 1,929 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    +1 to this idea