test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Klingon Friendly Romulan Looking For Fleet

ragnarsoulreaperragnarsoulreaper Member Posts: 6 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Qo'noS
Hello All,

The title is pretty self explanatory but I wanted to share a few more details. There are a lot of fleets around and its hard to figure out which one is right for me. I play a Romulan Science Officer working with Klingons, currently rank 23 (sorry for anyone looking for a raider right now). I don't mind light roleplay I just have a really hard time trying to stay in character when certain situation make me have to be myself for timing purposes. I prefer voice communication over typing. Easier when doing ops and such. I'm laid back, open minded and easy to get along with. I am of an older generation of gamer (been gaming for about 26 years). If you feel I fit the bill for your fleet don't be afraid to drop me a line. Thanks.
Post edited by ragnarsoulreaper on

Comments

• raptor63549raptor63549 Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    The UFP (UFPlanets.com) is a laid back enough community, and our KDF division, the House of Kular is always open to more Romulans. While we do run end game content and have a team dedicated to STFs and other top end stuff, none of that is mandatory, take as much time as you like to play the game how you want, and if you need any science advice there's plenty of us around to give it including myself.

We use TS and generally have at least a few people on there at any given time, and plenty of our members are in your age bracket. If you feel like trying out a little more roleplaying, we have a division that does that and runs the occasional roleplaying event, but, again, nothing required as far as that goes.
  • cocobaleadascocobaleadas Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    You can join us at www.stoacademy.com, we are mostly an easygoing international fleet of gaming adults that love the Star Trek universe. We have experienced and new PvE and PvP players with private channel to ease the management of our 2 fed and 1 kdf fleets and also have a Voice server. We have a few rules you can find at our site. Out KDF fleet is at T3 on embassy, mine and SB, T4 shipyards and soon T1 spire. We provision regularly and donate/buy from fleet is not difficult once you pass the probation period.

See you in-game, Q'apla!
  • bltrrnbltrrn Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The Romulan Praetorian Guard would be very interested in the service duty and loyalty of any Klingon friendly Rihannsu.

http://talpraiex.enjin.com/

-Interim Prefect tr'Rllailiiu
    R E M A I N

Tal'Shiar/Reman Resistance/Romulan Nemesis uniform, pls.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7403/13262502435_5604548f2c_o.png
  • ratonhaggedonratonhaggedon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    House of Legacy is looking for new recruits for our expanding fleet!

You can visit our website at http://stolegacy.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=228177 for more details or you can contact our recruitment staff ingame:

@texasborn
    @ratonhaggedon
    @jimmed

Good luck on your fleet search and flle free to contact us through our forum post too! :

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=980961

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=980971
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • winters83winters83 Member Posts: 496 Media Corps
    edited January 2014
    Hello All,

The title is pretty self explanatory but I wanted to share a few more details. There are a lot of fleets around and its hard to figure out which one is right for me. I play a Romulan Science Officer working with Klingons, currently rank 23 (sorry for anyone looking for a raider right now). I don't mind light roleplay I just have a really hard time trying to stay in character when certain situation make me have to be myself for timing purposes. I prefer voice communication over typing. Easier when doing ops and such. I'm laid back, open minded and easy to get along with. I am of an older generation of gamer (been gaming for about 26 years). If you feel I fit the bill for your fleet don't be afraid to drop me a line. Thanks.

I'll keep this pretty short and say if you have the time to check out The House of Martok website. If it seems like the sort of fleet your looking for you are more than welcome to join. If you have any questions i'm more than happy to answer. We have guys from all over, England, Ireland, US, Canada etc. They are a great bunch of guys and extremely helpful. The Fleet is pretty new but we got our Fed Fleet up to tier 4 in 6 months and hopefully should be able to do the same with the House of Martok. I've also put up a link for our recruitment thread here in Qo'noS where some of the members have put up replies if you want to see what they said. Anyway, hope to hear back from you and Happy New Year!

Recruitment thread for House of Mar'tok

Regards,
    Winters/Mar'tok
    Twitter: @P1Winters83 YouTube: WintersGaming
    =/\= ========================================== =/\=
    Fleet Admiral Winters - Priority One Armada
    U.S.S. Wolverine - NCC 831216
    =/\= ========================================== =/\=
    Armada Leader // Executive Producer // Host // Priority One Podcast