test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Select All boxes

chrismullins1987chrismullins1987 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Controls and User Interface
This relates to many areas but the one I am finding it mostly relates to is my mail box at the moment.

I am tired of deleting messages from the exchange one by one. My mailbox is full of them and whenever I delete any I get another from the backlog I have. Clearing the backlog is one thing but doing so one by one when I probably have nearly 800 messages is a joke.
I wish there was a button on my mailbox which was 'Delete All from this sender' or a tickbox where I could select multiple messages at once to delete. Instead I am left with an inability to receive messages because the exchange has spammed me!

The other areas where a select all button could come in handy is on fleet projects (I know this has been suggested hundreds of times but nothing happens!!). It is really tiresome to have to click a box a hundred or so times a day (I give a lot of DOFF's to my fleet).
Post edited by chrismullins1987 on

Comments

• Options
    captwcaptw Member Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    this is actually need real bad in the MAIL BOX of all places, something that should have been there from the get go. For a while there under the Atari flag they did have it where you could delete ingame mail from the website, but alas I have no clue to where it went after that... did the server guy leave it at Atari HQ?
    lHut1H2.jpg
    "I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey, and reminds us to cherish every moment... because they'll never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we lived" Picard to Riker