test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

More Romulan Doff requisition options

grtiggygrtiggy Member Posts: 444 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Duty Officer System and R&D
so after gaining a few commendation ranks on my Romulan character I've noticed that i only get options to purchase my free DOFF from the academy store from witch ever side i picked, now call me racist ( to an extent in this game i am) but maybe i dont want humans Klingons or Andorians in my Doff roster and id rather keep them Romulan and Reeman or even in the case of the Tast force Omega store, a liberated Romulan or Reeman. it would be nice to add more Romulan options in said stores, even for fleet store Doff requisitions if possible.
Post edited by grtiggy on

Comments

• Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I agree, especially in the cases of Acamarians and Suliban. There don't seem to be any randomly available Acamarians, Suliban, or Remans. :(

What is the symbol in your avatar anyways? Is it from Stargate or BattleStar Galactica?
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    carasucia83carasucia83 Member Posts: 568 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I feel like a broken record on this and other points and thought twice about posting, again, but yea this is irritating. Especially given the whole 'no, really, Roms are a real faction, they're just liaison officers'. Meanwhile 80% of the Doffs I recruit (for free) are non rom faction. There are times when I feel more like a Federation Liaison to the Romulan Republic than Vice Versa
    "So my fun is wrong?"

No. Your fun makes everyone else's fun wrong by default.
  • Options
    sernonserculionsernonserculion Member Posts: 749 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    The beauty of not exactly being a faction, is that they can't give you tailored content in the usual fashion, because that's what they wanted to avoid in the first place. So what we are asking for is extra service, and that is also something they would like not to do. But yet, here we are... and we're asking for it. Because well... you can only buy so many Tal Shiar Command Codes, before you end up with a clone ship. :P

---
  • Options
    fraghul2000fraghul2000 Member Posts: 1,590 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    grtiggy wrote: »
    so after gaining a few commendation ranks on my Romulan character I've noticed that i only get options to purchase my free DOFF from the academy store from witch ever side i picked, now call me racist ( to an extent in this game i am) but maybe i dont want humans Klingons or Andorians in my Doff roster and id rather keep them Romulan and Reeman or even in the case of the Tast force Omega store, a liberated Romulan or Reeman. it would be nice to add more Romulan options in said stores, even for fleet store Doff requisitions if possible.

Completely agree.

- Give us an "Asylum on New Romulus" to get rid of our Romulan refugees.

- Add a few Romulans or Remans to both Stass and Ferra for each commendation rank.

- Remove Fed/KDF Species from the Romulan up- and downgrinder.

They added almost 100 different Romulan Doffs to the Command Codes, but didn't have the time to add a single one to the commendation system. >:(
  • Options
    grtiggygrtiggy Member Posts: 444 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I agree, especially in the cases of Acamarians and Suliban. There don't seem to be any randomly available Acamarians, Suliban, or Remans. :(

What is the symbol in your avatar anyways? Is it from Stargate or BattleStar Galactica?

sometimes i forget those species actually exist lol, and its my character with the Amarr Empire emblem int he background from Eve-Online
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    ah, ok. I knew I'd seen that somewhere.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg