test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Foundry Files Episode 43: Purity 5: Of Leadership

This week, we discuss the possible decline of the Foundry Challenge, and then review Purity 5: Of Leadership.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M6sYNerm-I
Post edited by admiralmurphy1 on

Comments

• Options
    bazagbazag Member Posts: 375 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Re: Purity II Review Comments

I'd like to thank AdmiralMurphy and Ooiue for dealing with this in such an open and productive way.

Also I would love to join you guys to help explain what purpose Episode 2 serves in relation to the broader series and explain some of the specific decisions that I made.
  • Options
    realmalizerealmalize Member Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    bazag wrote: »
    Re: Purity II Review Comments

I'd like to thank AdmiralMurphy and Ooiue for dealing with this in such an open and productive way.

Also I would love to join you guys to help explain what purpose Episode 2 serves in relation to the broader series and explain some of the specific decisions that I made.

It's a trap Murphy! He's sneaky like that!
    foundry_banner1.png
  • Options
    castsbugccastsbugc Member Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    as long as starfleet security checks him for all his knives you'll be fine
  • Options
    kirksplatkirksplat Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Great show guys.

Re: Regarding my contributions, I was originally set to do episode III, but Foundry downtime over the summer made that impossible since the fall is crazy for me. I've built a few of the sets you have or will soon see, but the bulk of the work was done by the authors of these missions. So, don't think too highly of my supposed role behind the scenes. Capt.PFDennis is the master mind behind this series. Lately I've been simply helping to find typos.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    benjicreusetbenjicreuset Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Uggg...I do not know what went wrong, but when on vulcan the shuttlecraft did not spawn and the guy I needed to bring to it despawned on me. Been spending a bit of time looking but no luck...WTF?
  • Options
    stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    As like when LoR launched, the triggers are acting a bit wonky. They get to it eventually. You or the author are unable to do something about it.
  • Options
    zorbanezorbane Member Posts: 1,617 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Uggg...I do not know what went wrong, but when on vulcan the shuttlecraft did not spawn and the guy I needed to bring to it despawned on me. Been spending a bit of time looking but no luck...WTF?

Yea what stoutes says, everything is busted right now...
    StarbaseUGC Discord Chat
    Foundry Mission Database
    Check out my Foundry missions:
    Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
    Untitled Series - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - Commander Rihan
  • Options
    lincolninspacelincolninspace Member Posts: 1,843 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Had no trouble with despawning but on the Vulcan map there was an objective marker way off to the far left on the mini map.
    A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM
    Parallels: my second mission for Fed aligned Romulans.
  • Options
    benjicreusetbenjicreuset Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Had no trouble with despawning but on the Vulcan map there was an objective marker way off to the far left on the mini map.

Yeah I quit that mission and saw I could restart just the second part of it. So when I did I watched the guy run erratically south to where the shuttlecraft really is. Thing was the waypoint was wrong, and he did not show up on the minimap which really confused me. Other then that the mission was fun, but that bug really was a drawback.
  • Options
    stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Yeah I quit that mission and saw I could restart just the second part of it. So when I did I watched the guy run erratically south to where the shuttlecraft really is. Thing was the waypoint was wrong, and he did not show up on the minimap which really confused me. Other then that the mission was fun, but that bug really was a drawback.

If you wonder how the mission worked pre-S8 you could watch it on Softgun's channel (part of the Synergy fleet). Some comments are too funny as well :D.